• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Carolanski's Fitness diary - you've inspired me!

Well- following the good lead of you guys I have decided to post my exercise diary too.

I am going to aim for 3 sessions per week. This is what I will be doing to begin with.

5 mins warm-up on treadmill - walking at 6.0kph

30 mins X-Trainer - Hill/Interval, speed 8-9kph

Weights - Leg press, lat pulldown, chest press, shoulder press, tricep pulldowns, sit ups, back raises

As I get fitter I hope to start doing some classes too. If I can pluck up the courage to do Bodypump or Bodycombat !!!!

Wish me luck!

Carol x
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

is going to loose!
Great to see another exercise diary!

You are soooo close to goal also so a great motivation to keep going. Bodypump is awesome i really loved it hubby and I both used to do it.
Thanks Bren - been looking at your diary - you seem much happier at the mo and in the zone - I'm glad

Off to gym now!!! Will pick up the class timetable - and check out the classes.

Carol x
5 mins Treadmill
20 mins X-Trainer (200 cals)
All weights

Love God; Love People
Nice one Carolanski. You and Ca-ching have inspired me to start an exercise diary too!

is going to loose!
Gee.... we are totally blitzing this exercise thing. I even went today and it's my day off (from the gym).

Not sure if I should post for the week or when I do it???? What do you think?
I'm going to post every day I do something - I'm thinking of going today too - just some CV not weights - aching from yesterday and shouldn't be doing the weights every day anyway. What's happening to us?!!!!!

Check out my new ticker too - have put how many sessions I want to do in sept - 3 per week and I am going to count down on my ticker too - hopefully that would also motivate to do it (thanks to Taz for idea)
Carol x
Yey!!! I'm loving it!!!!! Well done Carolinski! :)

15 mins Treadmill - 6.5kph, 1.5 incline
20 mins X-Trainer - 214 cals

No weights - too busy, couldn't be arsed to hang about for the burly men to bugger off the weight machines. Will go tomorrow earlier.

Carol x
Hi Bren - had a hopeless week last week. Pulled a muscle in my neck - pulling a jumper over my head - how ridiculous!!!

Probably still couldv'e gone to gym and just gone on the treadmill and trained legs but didn't really feel up to it - then at the weekend when my neck was better, my willpower deserted me. Feel quite pathetic about it really - am going tonight and will do more cardio than usual to try and make up for it.

Sorry - shame on me!!!!

Will do better this week - promise!!

Carol x

Love God; Love People
Hi Carolanski, I hope your neck feels better soon.

10 mins treadmill - 7.5kph powerwalking
30 mins X-Trainer - level 8, av. 8-10kph 304 cals

No weights - neck issue - feeling muchbetter will do some weight tomorrow.

Carol x

is going to loose!
Going to hold you to that!

Isn't it the way when you miss a day it can very easily turn into 2 , 3 or then the week and then going back for that first time you feel guilty and it's such an effort to find that motivation....

Thanks Bren - need a massive kick up the ar*e! If you kick it on here and my OH kicks it at home I should be alright!

5 mins treadmill
20 mins X-Trainer - level 7, 204 cals
Weights - all weights except tricep pull downs - neck still a bit dodgy, 32 sit ups/32 back raises on the ball

More tomorrow too - promise

Carol x

is going to loose!
Well done you!

Today is my day off I've done 4 days in a row. Although I did do 10 mins of floor exercises this morning and you know I may want to go for a walk this arvo. Yay I just said WANT TO, I think I may have found my passion for the exercise again!!!

Also meeting with a CDC on Monday and thinking of starting it to kick my last 18lbs.