Carole's Chronicles

cmcewn

Silver Member
I have been back at SW for five weeks now so I thought I might start a diary to keep me away from the fridge ;)

I did SW back in 2010 when I lost 5 stones in 5 months then like a fool I stopped going. You know how it is, you dont go one week that runs into two, any old excuse then three then you wonder if itis worth going back then you feel too embarrassed to go back at all. What a massive mistake that was - if I had continued I would have been at target long long ago. :mad: This time I have written myself a letter for if I think of not going back to class .. basically it says you made that mistake once - you put it all back plus half a stone - dont do it again you numpty!

Anyhoo, so far I have lost good numbers every week I think - so quite chuffed. Feels a bit different this time, it has really clicked especially controlling portion sizes and what makes me lose and what stops me losing I must be a slow learner, took me long enough lol. I bought smaller plates and I make sure that I dont overfill it eating all the superfree stuff first. Afterall if you need more you can get more but luckily so far I haven't. I am 5 pounds away from 2.5 stones after five weeks which is quite gratifying. Chuffed really, oh and slimmer of the week three times. Whohoo xx

Back