Dukanista's Diary: Part III!

Triniprinc3ss said:
Well done Caro, the pics look good ;)

You can see the difference, not long to go now :)

It was your midsection that inspired me!
Cx

It was your midsection that inspired me!
Cx

Well you wouldn't feel inspired with my side view lol!

No longer over the belt but just hovering at the top :eek:

Woweee lady, you look amazing!! That's brilliant, bet you are glad you had those before shots now! And I love your new avatar snap - nice to see you right there smiling rather than hovering fuzzily in the distance!

Must be Body Pump and all the classes as there's no way you could be that toned otherwise. Great work, how motivating!!

Right, off to perv at Trini Maria now :flirt2:

Jx

Been a bit scarce lately although trying to pop in and keep up with everyone else's diaries. Last week was pretty much the same as recent weeks, but only dropped 200g. Was down another 100g on 2 days during the week, but also saw one day inch back over the 56 mark, so I'll happily take this.

Had a few minor blips during the week: had to meet a colleague one evening and I ordered a lime spritzer instead of plain soda water. Not sure why as I didn't even enjoy the extra sugar. Ordered grilled shrimp salad, dressing on side, and he ordered cheesy potato skins. He proceeded to put a potato skin on my plate and said oh, you have to try this! Stared at the offending item for a few moments and realized there was not really a polite way out of it, so I took a few bites and then hid it under my salad leaves. And what's strange is that I didn't enjoy eating it at all! I also ended up having a regular cappuccino with sugar on the weekend cos I hadn't packed my sweetener. Silly girl.

I think I have to stop cooking for a bit as the fridge is completely overflowing these days! I made tuna cakes for the weekend. Not as dry as last time, but I added a bit too much celery. I also made the most delicious beef burgers. Hubby was very jealous of my lunch! also tried chicken breast stuffed with cheese and ham which turned out quite nice. OH tried some of the lemon lime mousse and thought it was nice enough to serve to guests!

So all in all, I am continuing to surprise myself in the kitchen. Not to mention OH, who has always been the cook in our household.

So off I go to breakfast my lovelies; lemon muffins waiting for me today!

Thanks for the lovely comments about the b4/after pics. It's hard to post them but good to be able to see results. Somehow a photo is more honest than a mirror, and harder to ignore!

Cx

woohoooooooooooooooooooooooo!! just weighed myself and the scale says 54.95. i am under 55k for the first time in... 20 years maybe??

i'm going to call this Dukan's law: you will always register a significant weight loss the day AFTER your official weigh in.

love you all, keep on cruisin'

Cx

Thank you my lovely cheerleaders! We'll see if it stays off for a few more days.... But I'm updating my stats and ticker all the same...

Fairly standard pp day today:
Lemon muffins, coffee, yoghurt
Sashimi
Tuna patties with cheesy topping
Lemon/lime mousse (OH helped!)

Cx

PS I miss joodlebob... It's taking me half the usual time to read the daily posts. Pauline, it's time for you to start writing some novels!

Dukanista said:
PS I miss joodlebob... It's taking me half the usual time to read the daily posts. Pauline, it's time for you to start writing some novels!

Novels I can do but no-one tells a cheese joke quite like our Joodlebob! :D

P x

Nice work on the loss!!! Not sure how the maths works with you being under 55 for the first time in 20 years....unless you were a very heavy 8 year old?! But great stuff and I love that you named Dukan's law. It has been true for me every single weigh in since I started! The Thursday after Monday weigh in always the lowest I register in a week, then it reappears slowly until weigh in day. Bah!

Your BMI is 21.2 - that's skinny!!

Right, I am going to be very good and focus on shorter diaries, am realising that it's not so much about the time it takes me to write them, it's how long you poor things have to read for!

Keep it up Caro, I'm so excited for you to hit target soon!

Jx

Thanks joodlebug! Short posts as I'm in between gym classes. Zumba is getting more fun as I learn the moves.

Hope you are feeling better.have you finally run out of your dukan fare? Hope you aren't holding onto anything that should have been in the fridge!

Saw a wonderful movie this weekend: 'the best exotic marigold hotel' where a group of elderly Brits go off to India. Maggie smith gets busted at customs with 50 packets of hobnobs and lots of pickles. Kind of reminded me of what your luggage might look like. Without biscuits of course :)

Cx

Nice work on the loss!!! Not sure how the maths works with you being under 55 for the first time in 20 years....unless you were a very heavy 8 year old?! But great stuff and I love that you named Dukan's law. It has been true for me every single weigh in since I started! The Thursday after Monday weigh in always the lowest I register in a week, then it reappears slowly until weigh in day. Bah!

PS either my stats are very far off or that photoshopping I did on the avatar really paid off ;-)

Last edited:
Can you photoshop my belly, seeing as you did so well on your avatar?! :D

Your belly doesn't need it, look how much of it is gone! Speaking of which... Time for more half naked pics trini?

Your belly doesn't need it, look how much of it is gone! Speaking of which... Time for more half naked pics trini?

Lol!

I'm still not confident to show a side profile yet (especially with my slip-ups this week lol).

Might show a (_)(_) shot, as it has nearly gone completely :cry:

I really need to find a way of toning up my (.)(.), any suggestions?

surgery? :D

sorry, but as someone who has struggled with large (.)(.) for years, i don't think there is an exercise to tone them. possibly press ups or bench pressing, but it's just working the underlying muscles.

come on, out with the (_)(_) pics!!

Cx-rated

Back