• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Carry over syns to weekend????????

weemo

Trying again!!!
Sorry if this is on the forum already (am new to the site and still trying to find my way around it) but can I save most of my syns to the weekend? I'm doing SW at home and have been allowing myself between 5 and 15 syns each day. I didnt have any syns yesterday but have had 6 to-day. Thanks, xx
:sign0144:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Taz

Spam Hunter
S: 17st12lb C: 12st4lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 27.3 Loss: 5st8lb(31.2%)
Yes you can but you have to have them all in one weighing-week if that makes sense?

B.M.

S: 18st8lb C: 11st4.5lb G: 10st11lb BMI: 24.8 Loss: 7st3.5lb(39.04%)
Hiya Weemo and welcome :) . Yes, you can save up syns for the weekend. I do a syn countdown. When my new week starts after WI, I count down from 105 syns (I have a lot to lose so allow myself the full 15 syns/day). I deduct any syns I eat/drink from the 105 and that way I know what I am still allowed. I use most of my syns at the weekend and so far it's working for me ;). Sometimes I even have syns left (but of course it is not allowed to carry them over into the new week)

Good Luck on your weight loss journey :)
B. xx

weemo

Trying again!!!
:thankyou: Thanks Taz and B for your help - I fully understand now (at last!). It's just I quite like the idea of being good during the week and spoiling myself at the weekend - M&S have their £10 Meal Deal on this weekend so I might give that a try! The syn countdown is a brill idea so am going to do that from now on :D Mxx