Carry over syns to weekend????????

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by weemo, 25 February 2009 Social URL.

1. weemo

weemo Trying again!!!

Sorry if this is on the forum already (am new to the site and still trying to find my way around it) but can I save most of my syns to the weekend? I'm doing SW at home and have been allowing myself between 5 and 15 syns each day. I didnt have any syns yesterday but have had 6 to-day. Thanks, xx
    :sign0144:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(30.4%)
    Diet:
    HGB
    Yes you can but you have to have them all in one weighing-week if that makes sense?

4. B.M.

B.M. Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st4.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st12lb
    Lost(%):
    7st4lb(39.23%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hiya Weemo and welcome :) . Yes, you can save up syns for the weekend. I do a syn countdown. When my new week starts after WI, I count down from 105 syns (I have a lot to lose so allow myself the full 15 syns/day). I deduct any syns I eat/drink from the 105 and that way I know what I am still allowed. I use most of my syns at the weekend and so far it's working for me ;). Sometimes I even have syns left (but of course it is not allowed to carry them over into the new week)

Good Luck on your weight loss journey :)
    B. xx

Taz likes this.
  5. weemo

weemo Trying again!!!

:thankyou: Thanks Taz and B for your help - I fully understand now (at last!). It's just I quite like the idea of being good during the week and spoiling myself at the weekend - M&S have their £10 Meal Deal on this weekend so I might give that a try! The syn countdown is a brill idea so am going to do that from now on :D Mxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.