Cas's yummy mummy diary xxx

Cas3

Gold Member
Hi all,

I just started sw this wk, so thought I start a new diary on here some of you may already know me from the pregnancies and calorie counting threads.

A little bit about me, I have 3 beautiful girls aged 8 yrs, 2 half yrs and 4mths and a loving supportive partner.

Over the last 4 years ive gone from a size 12 and gone up to a 20 which was just after giving birth to my second daughter :( felt so shamed at the time!

This time I have no baby weight to lose as I only gained 6lbs during my pregnancy, so 10 days after birth I was a stone lighter than pre preg but I still have neary 2 stone to lose!

Since having Hollie ive lost 33lbs with calorie counting but thought I wud like to give slimming world ago as its such a healthy diet. My goal is to be near 11 stone by Christmas I usually wi on a friday as its my favourite day so im really looking forward to getting to know you all xx

Last edited:
Thank you, I didnt want to wi today as only been doing sw for a few days but I thought if I do wi at least I know how much ive lost next wk after doing full wk.

Ive got problem my friend is coming down on tues to stay over and we usually have a takeaway but she always insists on pizza, id much rather have chinese then I cud just have portion of chicken chow mein not as high as pizza, is it ok to save some of my syns for then xx

Today felt so ill was up last night with intense pain in my lower stomach and side, felt dizzy all day, so havent eaten much, manage to get my hair cut as she comes to me. People are starting to comment that ive lost weight a lovely feeling x

Breakfast-none

Lunch-none

Dinner- 2 ww sausages, chicken steak, veg and coleslaw- 2 syns.

Snacks- 2 alpen bars hexb.

Feeling alot better today, had to take Hollie to walk in clinic as her bcg mark is infected-poor baby no wonder why she hasnt been herself.

As for food:

Breakfast-2 alpen light and half cuppa.

Lunch-wm bread 2 slices 3 slices of turkey, apple (hexb)

Dinner- cod fillets, carrots, cauliflower and jacket potato (hexb)

Snacks-2 alpen lights and apple.

Total- 14 syns.

Last edited:
Hi cas,

Your story sounds very similar to mine, I have 2 girls, went up to 15.4 after my first, lost 2 stone and fell pregnant with my second, Gained 11lb in pregnancy, but just a week old, I was down to 13.5 and falling. Midwife told me I wasn't eating enough and to eat naughty foods, as I was trying to establish breast feeding, so I gained and went up to 14.1.

Nothing seemed to be working to lost the weight, I increased my excersize, and nothing was coming off. So I decided to take a drastic approach and now on my 4th week of slim and save. I have 4 weeks till re-feed, then the week later we get married. I want to be as close to 12 stone as possible when we get married. Then plan to up the excersize again to lose the last 3 stone xx

Back