Casserole type dinner for 6 of us?

Batman

Im having the girls around for a dinner party friday night and am seeking ideas for what to cook. Would love to use my new Le Creuset casserole dish as its nice and big enough to cook in for 6 of us. After something fancy-ish but not too crazy points wise! Taste is important! All ideas very welcome! Thanks all :)

I have a beef and Bacon stew in one of the 'my weekly' you get at meetings,I do it on my slow cooker.I leave it cooking all day,my hubby and kids love it.any good for you,do you think? X

I have a beef and Bacon stew in one of the 'my weekly' you get at meetings,I do it on my slow cooker.I leave it cooking all day,my hubby and kids love it.any good for you,do you think? X

Hiya,
Yes that sounds worth a look? Is it tasty? Can you please send it to me? Thanks so much! :)

You basically throw it all into the slow cooker. Lean beef steak. Ww bacon. Bovril for stock. Onion. Carrots. Swede. Parsnip. Shredded savoy cabbage. Mixed herbs and seasoning. Splash or two of worcester sauce. Cornflour to thicken. You can put your own twist on this with any of your fav ingredients x

Thanks for that - will try it another night. Ended up making a lasagne with LOADS of salad!!

Back