Cass's Diary - Exante!

SunshineCass

Hi!

My name's Cassie. This isn't my first try at a VLCD. Late 2010 I started Lighterlife with a goal of 16 stone to lose. Which i seemed to think would be impossible. Luckily i had the motivation to do it (my boyfriend was a big inspiration to me). A year later i had lost 14 stone and felt great. I then started to feel ill and had to slowly introduce food. Now a year later I've put on 4/5 but i am back with a vengance! I will lose this and i believe exante is the way to go. My packs arrived in the post this morning and i am ready to hit this diet again starting tomorrow morning. Still 9 Stone lighter than i started last time so that's something to be possitive about.

I think i will track most of my journey on here - it seemed to help me alot last time - talking to others in the same situation. My goal is to lose 5/6 stone. Wherever it is i feel happy, i think if i put a limit of where i am going i'll start to panick! So taking it as it comes i think will be the best way.

I am very determined this time! SO excited to start.

See you exante-go'ers soon!

Cass.

Hello Cass and welcome. I shan't presume to offer any advice as clearly you know exactly what you are doing - your previous loss is AMAZING!!

I too have done LL previously but am finding Exante brilliant as it is so much cheaper and no need to put up with the holier than thou LL counsellor (who in my case admitted that she had never had a weight prob!). I have heard it all and know where my issues are.

Hope your onward journey goes well, good luck. XX

Hello Cass,

Welcome and goodluck with your weight loss journey! I'm new to vlcd and have just made it thought my first week, i'm looking forward to reading your diary and seeing how you get on.

Kim x

Okay so i made it! My first day. I have to say i have NOT missed this malarky about going to the loo every 10 minutes. I've drank alot of water today. Started to get the headachey ketosisness, obviously it's exante working its magic. Thank you for the welcome ladies :)! I look forward to getting to know your journeys too.

So feeling quite possitive after today. I must be in the right mindset because the boyfriend had a take away tonight and i didn't even flinch. I havn;t missed the taste of the powderness - not nice. However i am glad there are only 3 shakes and not 4. I really dont think i could manage 4 in one day again.

Anyway best get off, going to go and chill in bed while watching true blood.

Goodbye exante-go'ers!

Cass.

Look forward to reading your diary, will keep my motivated! I'm starting tomorrow and writing a blog to, think at least then i know that i cant cheat if i know people are reading it!!

I've lost 6lb since Friday and only got into it really yesterday !! I hope by reading about your losses it will spur me on

But what about the banana shake ? Amoxicillin in disguise me thinks lol

Congrats on starting ur exante journey, well done on ur weight loss so far :) Xx

Hey Cass

Hope your evening is going well, you are really motivated and I'm really proud of you xxx

Day 2.

Really feeling the ketosis starting to kick in. Have been headachey most of the day annd hands have been cold. Havnt drunk the same amount of water today. It was still 4 litres though so thats ok. Drinking the shakes as fast as i can to get them out of the way until i get used to it. Have been looking at my work trousers that ive never worn as too small - can't wait to fit into them! Although last time i seemed to skip the size and wasnt able to fit into them as too big!

Ah well - still feeling possitive, really didn't miss these early nights to bed.

Luckily i have half a day tomorrow and friday off. Its our anniversary friday so we are going to the cinema which im looking forward to. :D.

S-pitta : that sounds good! it deffinately motivates you :p
BigJ75: Well done on your loss so far, an amazing achievement, i think the banana shake is the only one reletively ok to me atm :p although my tastebudschange constantly on vlcds so wont be surprised if its chocolate next.
trixxyskinnyplease: thank you and you :D

Mum! you've found my diary, welcome.

Off to bed now,

Goodbye exante-go'ers.

Ive had headaches to....not been great when it's the first day back to teaching after the holidays! Oh I've gone and brought new work trousers as a motivator to get into!

Lots of good things on at cinema at the moment, The Sweeny looks good as does that new Jude Law one.

Im now in bed, early nights seem to let my sleep through the headache and empty stomach!!x

Hey Cass!! Lovely to see you on here again... Well, obviously none of us want to be returners, but you know what I mean! Nice to see you're well, and feeling focused...

How have you got on these last few weeks... All good I hope... :)

Pinks xx

I feel that bad about myself I can't even take a before pic , but hey ho I've started today ...... Again and feel a bit more positive so fingers crossed I stay with it

your before pics are an incentive for me to stick at this !
Well done pinks

Back