• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Catherine's Before, During and at some stage target pics!

I figured it was about time I put these up. To be honest I can't believe I was as big as I was, even my best friend today was gobsmacked. But its dropping off and I'm getting there.

Not the best pics I have to say but I asked my dad to try and find some of me pre SW, (hard task as I was rarely in a picture), and after seeing 'that' pic I made hubby take a couple of me today so I could see the difference.

In the first pic, green cardi, I'm 15st 10lb and a size 20, I started SW 2 weeks later.

In the pink top I'm 13st 1lb and size 14.

2st 1lb to go!
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Last edited:
You're looking really good! I'm the same height as you and currently a stone heavier so it's good to see how I could look when I've lost another stone. I want to lose about another 2 - 2.5 stone I think but will see how I feel when I get there. Need a 1lb off this week to get my 4 and a 1/2 stone award.
I do wish I had put some make up on and done my hair in the recent ones but nevermind lol I was just so pleased with the difference between then and now and I love looking at everyones else's pics so thought it was only fair to put mine up!

4.5 stone loss is great well done you must be thrilled.
well done you look great, look at that waist.
well done you look amazing!!! :)
you look fantastic, well done!
Wow well done i hope i can do as well :)
I'm 5'8 but feel a bit of a fraud as I'm currently 2st heavier than those pics in the pink top! I am however back on plan and it's coming off!