Cats food diary :-)

cat1207

Hi, ive just joined and started sw today so i thought i would post my food diary on here to help keep me motivated :)

Hex A - 250ml semi skimmed milk
Hex B - scan bran cake

B - none

L- sushi with salad 1.5 syns

EM - actifry roasties with sw rice quiche and salad 1syn

Thats my lot so far today :) too much sweetener in the cake tho, it was my first attempt :-S lol xx

Last edited:
Day 2 - spent most of it trting out recipes i found on here :)

HEX A - 375ml skimmed milk

HEX B - hi fi bar

B/L - 3 x eat smart sausages (1.5), tomatoes, mushrooms, scrambled egg, ham,

EM - chicken curry and rice made with tinned tomatoes, chicken stock, onion and curry oxo's followed by a big piece of cake i made to sw recipe (1/2)

Syns - 30 for lager, 1/2 for cake

I made a cake to the roulade recipe but it was more like 2 flat pan cakes when it was done!! I covered it in quark and fromage frais with sweetener and strawberries and it was gorgeous :)

I also made some rice pudding from a recipe on here it was gorgeous so saving it for breakfast with fruit.

I will finish this later as suspect alcohol might be on the cards tonight lol.

Last edited:
Which rice recipe did you follow? I'm going to have to try that roulade one as well. I keep meaning to!!

Enjoy your few drinks!

Hi mandy, i google half syn roulade and about 3 or 4 down it says half syn cake, i followed that one, it roae then went really flat lol but i made it like the recipe said with one on top of the other and it was really lovely, hope you enjoy it :) xx

Sorry mandy ive just realised you asked about the rice not the cake!! I searched on here and found one that uses milk, water, rice, sweetener and van essence and it was cooked in the oven, hope this helps x

Ive been so hungry today!! Think i need more protein to keep me full. So far my day looks like this....

HEX A - 375 sk milk

HEX B - hi fi bar

B- rice pudding and a banana

L- jacket pot with tuna in vlf mayo, salad and balsamic syrup (1)

EM- tomato and ham garlic bread on smash base, salad, butternut and sweet pot wedges with bal syrup (3)

4 cans of lager 30 syns

Ive made two soups in the slow cooker today, first was a bag of tesco soup veg with carton of passata, chicken stock and an oxo bolognaise cube and second is bag of veg, tin of campbells light condensed mushroom soup, diced chicken fillet and chicken stock. Should keep me going for a few days :)

Last edited:
Day 4 :) Extra Easy

HEX B - Hi Fi bar

B- Banana and an apple

L - Bowl chicken mushroom and veg soup (0.5) choc mint muller light frozen but rock solid so cant eat it lol!!

EM - Spaghetti bolognaise (2.5) and a frozen muller, cant get away with them so back to chilled for me"

Snacks - chicken slices

Syns used today = 3

Last edited:
Day 5 Extra Easy

HEX B - hi fi bar

B - Banana

L - pasta with sauce made from passata and vegetables

EM - juicy chicken (2) garlic flavour with salad, potatoes and very light mayo (0.5)

Snacks - mullerlight

Syns today 2.5

I dont think i can watch the kids eating pancakes tomorrow lol so ive mixed some oats with muller and will try the magic pancakes tomorrow :)

Day 6 :)

Hex a - 375ml skimmed milk

Hex b - 35g porridge oats

B - Banana and a mullerlight

L - large bowl of home made tomato and veg soup and a muller light

EM - pork casserole made with colmans sachet (2) veg, mushy peas and mashed potato. Magic pancakes for after, something else i need to get the hang of making lol but they did taste good with lemon and sweetener.

Ive got sausages tomorrow but im struggling for what to have with them, i really want them with mash and beans but then thats no superfree, any ideas please? Thanks.

Sausage and mash is a firm fav in my house, I don't like beans so easier for me to have a big plate of veg and some onion gravy. Why not have a bowl of veg filled soup before then a smaller dinner?
Can I ask how you did rice quiche, I'm intrigued :)

Food diary looks well balanced xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi, thanks for reading my diary :) its kept me going this week.....first w i in the morning. I ended up making a sausage casserole with a colmans mix (and beans in it lol). Rice quiche- i cooked a packet of savoury rice and then put it in bottom of a flan dish, i blended 3 eggs and a tub of quark and poured over the rice. Placed in medium oven for about 30 mins till golden brown, really lovely hope you like it xx

Day 7 :) EE

Hex A - 375ml sk milk
Hex B - hi fi bar

B - mullerlight and banana
L - home made chicken and veg soup and a muller
EM- sausage casserole with colmans mix, butternut, sugar snap peas, turnip and mashed pots

Syns today - 4

WI tomorrow!!

Good luck for tomorrow, I also get weighed tomorrow eve :)
Thanks for rice quiche recipe, will def try.
Have prepped a lamb casserole for tomorrow so it'll be ready in slow cooker after weigh in-I also use colmans or Schwartz sachets, especially during week when work and helping son with homework takes priority.
Have a great day tomorrow and looking forward to seeing your results xx

Lamb casserole sounds good! Ive just ordered some tesco lamb shanks ive not had them before. I lost 3.5 today so very happy! Thats 5.5 in total although the other two were just from the week before i officially started, im still counting them :) how did you do? Have you been doing sw long? Hope you lost tonight x

Day 8 EE

HEX A - 375ml sk milk
HEX B - hi fi bar

B - hi fi bar and a banana
L - Cous cous and a muller
EM- rice with asda chicken tikka strips dry fried with salad, jalapenos, beetroot, v l fat mayo (1) and balsamic syrup (1)

Syns today 2
Weight loss today 3.5lb
Weight loss total 5.5lb

Chocolate philli ordered with my shopping for tommorow, need some inspiration for it!

Fantastic loss :) well done xx
I had a 1 lb loss, I know it's a loss but thought it would be more after STS last week. Frustrated as in last month I'm back to what I was!
Hey ho, I'll keep plodding on. Going food shopping tomorrow, list and dinners organised so another good week will surely warrant a 2lb loss I hope lol

I started in Nov but have done it before .... Too many diets, typical yo-yo dieter!! Trying to break the vicious cycle.
I'm still nearly 3 stone lighter though so I'm proud of that but always want more :)

Hope you have a fab weekend xx

3 stone is amazing! I must admit (dare i say it) i feel different this time, im the same ive done every diet going and aleays fail but i feel more determined and im enjoying it! Well done on your loss and fingwrs crossed for next week :) i feel like ive cheated a bit although i havent. I had a chinese last night beef in black bean with green pepper and rice and i had 5 chips lol!! Ive guessed at about 12 syns?? And i had lager, i dont feel like im slimming lol! Hope you have a nice weekend xx

Day 9 - EE

Hex A - 375ML sk milk

Hex B - hi fi

B - Banana
L - cous cous and a mullerlight
EM- takeaway beef in black bean with boiled rice and 5 chips! Guessing 12 syns for all of that??
4 cans of lager 30 syns
Syns today - 42

Day 10

Hex A- 375ml sk milk
Hex B - Hifi

B - watermelon and a banana
L - mug shot and a muller
EM - Savoury rice, cajun chicken, lettuce cucumber beetroot and jalapenos. Balsamic syrup and very low fat mayo. 1/2 syn cake with choc philadelphia filling

Snacks - homemade syn free houmous with a bag of carrot battons.

4 cans of lager

Syns 36

Today i made the half syn cake, spread it with choc philly mixed with fat free greek yoghurt and rolled up like a swiss roll. Its really tasty and alltogether 5 syns so ive used them all today as ate half of it!! I really dont feel like im on a diet as im eating so much and able to drink within my syns. The scales will tell on thursday morning but i dont feel like im losing!!

Back