Cats journey

cat36

Hi

Started lipotrim today. Got to the point where something needs to be done. After 3 children, I am now weighing 17.13 with a BMI of 42. I have drunk loads, and cooking dinner for the family is a challange. Just think I will take each day at a time, and look forward to reducing my weight.

Cat

Hello hun, ive gotta say youve got will power to be cooking on your 1st day, goodluck on your journey, cant wait for ketosis to help make it easier for you. Keep strong Xxx

Hiya,

Were all here should you need any advice or support. We've all been there and know what you are going through, so stay strong as this diet is all about will power.

Thank you

Day 2 has brought a nasty headache, is this normal ? Been drinking loads of water, peeing loads. I do have a question though, can I drink black coffee ? Pharmasist said its water only, but I'm used to loads of coffee and diet coke. Headache is a killer !

Yes headaches are normal. Yes you can drink black coffee. Leave the coke alone though. Resolve your headaches with water and paracetamol, although some folks still get them as you are detoxing off all the rubbish in your system. It lasts a few days and then will go away once you clear your system and get into ketosis.

Hi

Started lipotrim today. Got to the point where something needs to be done. After 3 children, I am now weighing 17.13 with a BMI of 42. I have drunk loads, and cooking dinner for the family is a challange. Just think I will take each day at a time, and look forward to reducing my weight.

Cat

Best of luck on your lipotrim journey :) The first week is always difficult but it does get easier over the weeks provided you stay 100%. This site is great for when your finding it difficult as we all do from time to time, looking at the success stories and reading people's diary always helps me at least :p.

Thank you so much for the support. My worse time is evening and I'm starving, so having my soup and loads more water. But been 100% :D

I push my shakes back as much as possible to see me through the night. I have my first shake about 1pm, then my second one at 6:30pm when the OH gets home and then my third at half 8 which sees me through the night.

Well done you!! If the hunger comes back then get some peppermint tea down u then have an early night, it works everytime xx

Thanks guys, feeling good this morning :) Day 3 and no headache (as yet) lol. I did sneak onto the scales and I've lost already so here is for another good day. Hope you all are ok xx

You can do it cat. As others have said its about willpower and being strategic with the shakes, black coffee, leaf teas (no seeds or flowers). The key is loads of water (I aim for 4 litres a day). I'm on week 7 and nearly 2 stone down, it can be hard but is so worth it. Good luck darlin x

Day 4 and continue to feel good, apart from a cold lol. Not hungry, no headache and even took the family to Mc Donalds last night and I had a black coffee and bottle of water. Ok, felt slightly grouchy when hubby was saying how good it was, but knowing I was losing weight was fab :D
Hope everyone is dong ok today xx

Day 5, and doing ok. Hubby noticed that its coming off. Can't wait till weigh in :)

Weigh in tomorrow, today is tough. Tired, but then was up late working on a dissertation. Craving solid food, but that could be due to hubby wanting a coffee and wrap at McDs.
Why can't I be like slim people who eat like a horse and don't put weight on ?
Tomorrow will be better.

Hi

Cat

Good luck, Cat! Lipotrim is fab, I hope you get to where you want to be! How much do you want to lose? :)
I started LT on Friday and I've already lost half a stone (only on day 4) and I feel fab!
Keep us updated x

The first week out the way and a good loss as well, feeling positive.

Thank you, was feeling really pleased until a friend told me I was cheating by doing LT. Don't think they realise how hard it is.

Back