• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

cauliflour cheese recipe anyone

scottish lass

THIS IS MY YEAR
S: 12st8lb C: 12st4lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 29.5 Loss: 0st4lb(2.27%)
i don't have a recipe, but when i went to slimming world a couple of years ago, one of the members recommended Carr's flour for sauce. you don't need butter with it. i tried it it was nice, not as good as proper sauce but a good substitute. i got it from tescos beside the rest of the flour. i think i made sauce up with milk and cheese from my allowance and a teaspoon of mustard.

I always make mine with a Pasta n sauce, macaroni cheese. The pasta bulks it out a bit, & for 1 syn, its so easy! I grate a little low fat cheese on top, bung under the grill & away you go!

H*Bomb

S: 23st12.5lb C: 21st10lb G: 18st0lb BMI: 35.1 Loss: 2st2.5lb(9.12%)
I made cauiliflower cheese a few weeks ago. Boil up some cauliflower, stick it in an oven dish when almost done. Blends together 250-300g pot of cottage cheese with 2 eggs and pour it over. Tastes just like cauliflower cheese - I cooked mine for about 40 mins at 190c, but reckon about 30 mins would do as mine was a bit flan like.

Mel2

Silver Member
S: 19st11lb C: 17st6lb G: 13st0lb Loss: 2st5lb(11.91%)
I've used 0% greek yoghurt mixed with a raw egg, salt, pepper and my hexa cheese poured over raw cauliflower then baked in the oven and it was lovely!

stephie0611

needs to focus!!!!
S: 13st6.5lb C: 12st9.5lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 0st11lb(5.84%)
or you could even melt your HEA of laughing cow and mix in water or milk to make it creamier and pour over your cauliflower and season. xx