Cauliflour cheesy bake!

SadakoStacey

I made this for tea tonight and it was delicious!! I make it to be 11-12pp for HALF (depending on how much fry light you use) - please someone correct me if I'm wrong! I've checked it about a million times because it seemed too good and too much for so little!

Makes 2 portions if you're a big fatty like me, more if you can share :p

1 cauliflour (0pp)
200g mushrooms (0pp)
1 onion (0pp)
clove of garlic (0pp)
150g quorn pieces (4pp)

1 1/2 packs asda instant cheese sauce mix (8pp)
1/2 pack Mr Mash potato (60g powder) (7pp - but when I put half of that into the Esource calc it tells me 3pp)
80g WW grated cheese (4pp)

Chop onions, garlic and mushrooms and cook in a pan with the quorn for about 10-15 minutes.
Steam a whole cauliflour (cut into small chunks) and prepare the cheese sauce and potato.
Chuck the quorn/mushrooms/onions/garlic and cauliflour into a casserole dish and pour over the cheese sauce. Make sure everything is coated in sauce, and smooth the potato over the top. Add cheese, and put in the oven for 10-15 mins at 180 degrees.

Absolutely yummy, and so filling. Can obviously leave off the potato for even less points, or swap in chicken etc and adjust appropriately.

that does sound nice! Except for the mushrooms. They are evil.

I used to hate mushrooms but I forced myself to like them because they're good for putting in things, and now I love them :D

Back