cauliflour curry?

MRS_R

hi all :)

this is my 4th week on slimming world lost a stone so far and been really wanting a curry lol

I saw online about making a creamy curry made of cauliflour and stock cubes and curry powder. i made it and it was absolutely gorgeous well my second attempt was but I just wanted to ask is this really syn free??

xx

If you do a search on the recipe sub-forum you will find the recipe :)

thank u I'll have a look I'm new to site so will spend some time finding everything xx

all i used was cauliflour stoke cubes and stable spoon if morrissons curry powder ,

1 Large Cauliflower (or frozen florets)
Chicken Stock
Curry powder

Method:
Break the cauliflower up into florets and wash thoroughly.
Place in a large pot and put in enough chicken stock to just cover the florets.
Boil for about 15 minutes or until Cauliflower is very soft.
Once softened, blend with a hand blender until totally smooth.
Add curry powder to your liking.

that's the recipe on the mini mins site xx

oooh you could use this as a creamy base then and add quorn pieces (or chicken) or something could you?

I used Morrison's own curry powder don't know how to check sync on it but mini mins recipe said it was free but not sure and yeah I used this and it was lovely and used chicken was gorgeous xx

From what I can tell Morrisons curry powder is syn free :)

Its a lovely base for a curry, Ive had it with all sorts in. Its also really nice for chips and curry sauce, you could even put it in a foil tray so it feels like a take away :D

aw good to know it was lovely my aunt made it and tasted better than a takeaway so glad I found it now xx

Back