• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Cauliflower Cheese

Hi,

I'm currently on go lower so already in ketosis but have ran out of food until tomorrow, was going to have steak and cauliflower cheese for tea, Can I buy ready made cauliflower cheese or do I have to make my own? I don't want to buy a ready made one if it throws me out of ketosis, but don't actually know how to make cauliflower cheese anyway! lol, thanks in advance for any help x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Hello

I wouldn't go for a shop bought cauli cheese - likely to be full of all sorts of things like starch and flour and probably sugar too. It's quite easy to make - cooked cauli and a white sauce, brown it in the oven. I'm not sure how you make a thick enough white sauce without flour, though, but I'd be tempted to try cream and mustard and a little grated cheese on top - might be a bit runny! I reckon Jim will have the answer!

Jim

Big Boy
Bit late to respond to this, but yes, make your own, and as above, yes, cream, mustard and grated cheese on top. I like to hard boil an egg and crumble the yolk on it as well.