• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Total Solution Caved and ate

Rhavenbun

S: 18st6lb C: 17st8lb G: 12st7lb BMI: 39.7 Loss: 0st12lb(4.65%)
Hi all, I'm new here. Started Exante last week and had a 9lb drop from my starting weight of 18st 6lb. Having lost 25lb on Weight Watchers I found myself binging and stress eating. I needed to stop. Exante seemed to be the tool to help me do it. It has really helped me curve my grazing but today I cave after a stressful day with the kids and ate 2 slices of home made pizza and some turkey rashers. I know it's not excessive and is probably only taking my daily intake to 1600 which is still ok but the guilt is killing me. I really need to loose this weight after kids it has just ballooned up.

Sorry I just needed to let it off my chest. I don't have anyone to speak to about my weight loss journey and needed the support. :(

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Freefall

S: 14st7.0lb C: 9st5lb G: 9st7.0lb BMI: 25.6 Loss: 5st2lb(35.47%)
It's ok to slip up and it will be extremely hard to complete this or any diet unless you give yourself permission to slip up occasionally. New day today, turkey rashers are a good choice if it gets too much, have some ham, cheese and my go to is eggs in for them moments. I have caved in quite a few times but allowing myself protein foods has kept me in ketosis. Good luck and be kind to yourself.

Rhavenbun

S: 18st6lb C: 17st8lb G: 12st7lb BMI: 39.7 Loss: 0st12lb(4.65%)
It's ok to slip up and it will be extremely hard to complete this or any diet unless you give yourself permission to slip up occasionally. New day today, turkey rashers are a good choice if it gets too much, have some ham, cheese and my go to is eggs in for them moments. I have caved in quite a few times but allowing myself protein foods has kept me in ketosis. Good luck and be kind to yourself.
Thanks for the comment. I decided it was 1 small slip at the start of a new week so I have the rest of the week to correct it. I think I may replace one of the shakes/bars with a grilled chicken breast once a week so that my body doesn't get too used to not eating as I had the worst stomach ache last night after eating that yesterday. I'm not really a cheese or ham person but I do love my chicken and beef steaks. Esp chicken lol. Today was much better. Had my morning shake and just had a exante flapjack... which was vile! I have 6 more of them... don't know if I can stomach them.