Step 1 Sole Source Caved in and eat some cucumber

LC01

Week 5, I started on SS+ but changed as I've lost just under 1 stone, with my last weigh in was -1lb and I'd been really good with no cheating. So, day 5 of SS and just caved in and eat some cucumber. I guess it won't affect my weight lost (god I hope not). Gutted I couldn't last a little longer, I don't know how you guys do it...respect.

forget the cucumber it will make nada difference

do not be so hard on your self, the fact is self sabotage is head driven and your diet demons are trying to pull you over to the dark side by making you think, i can t do this look how weak i am i ate a bit of cucumber, just given in and have more. tell them to xxxx off. you are doing well and are more than strong enough
jx

One minute at a time. Focus on the fact you did 5 straight weeks! SS+ or SS - it's ALL blooming difficult so give yourself some credit LC01. One minute becomes 20 minutes, which becomes 1 hour, which becomes 4.... and boom: it's Shake/Soup time. Rinse & repeat.

Some weeks we'll lose 1lb, or (whoop-te-doo) 2lbs, we've just got to tell ourselves we're going to lose this excess weight the way we put it on : slooooowly. I've struggled with those crap WI days too, but tell myself I got fat 1lb at a time so guess how it's leaving? Yep.

Pick yourself up - some weeks the loss is in inches not lbs and some weeks your body may be hormonal or simply say "sod you- If this is some kind of famine I'm keeping what I have " - let's show the fat who's boss :)

Hang in there and don't give up, we're all rooting for you xx

Back