• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Caz's Divorce Diet

Morning all! Early night and last glass of cider & pitta bread for a while....I can live without both.

So porridge and sunshine with ceylon tea....hhhmmm here's to loosing that buggaring weight!

Xxxxxxxxxxxx

Ooo finding that Ceylon tea is getting me through this lazy Sunday....it's leaf and you can get it from internet if you don't have a lebonese or Indian supermarket near you. Pop a small tea spoon of the leaves straight in the cup, add boiling water and let leaves settle (and water cool) much smoother and less tanic alternative to black tea hhhmmmmm :) if you don't like the leaves floating around you can strain it after 5 mins into another cup xxx

you go girl !!!!!!!!!!

Well I suck! I gave in to a Magnum last night....boo...which means my intake was 840 cals and no ketosis....what a div. Did want cider but didn't give in....here's to no failures today....:)

Hiya... I'm in week one too! Im doing 810 (my choice only want 2 stone loss) I started actually today! Boy I have found it hard! Maple & pecan porridge for breakfast-yeuch! Tomato soup for lunch- even more yeuch... half a bar mid afternoon - cod & broccoli with few sprouts for tea and a cup of coffee and the other half of the bar this evening.... Plenty of liquids tea/coffee/coke zero/pints of water so I think this is enough fluid! I'm dreading tomorrow doing it all over again! I'm giving it one week if results are pleasing I'll stick to it! Xx

Hiya... I'm in week one too! Im doing 810 (my choice only want 2 stone loss) I started actually today! Boy I have found it hard! Maple & pecan porridge for breakfast-yeuch! Tomato soup for lunch- even more yeuch... half a bar mid afternoon - cod & broccoli with few sprouts for tea and a cup of coffee and the other half of the bar this evening.... Plenty of liquids tea/coffee/coke zero/pints of water so I think this is enough fluid! I'm dreading tomorrow doing it all over again! I'm giving it one week if results are pleasing I'll stick to it! Xx
Well I'm hoping I will feel better and less hungry too which I have been told will happen....your right if the results are there I will stick to it too. I tend to loose inches quicker than pounds too so to be honest once I hit a size 12 comfortably I'll step up as I really dont care what I weigh :p

Hi freshstartDivorcee, I have had a much better day today - been at work so couldn't buckle ! But got home and rammed 2 slices of turkey in my mouth! Oops! But had a two egg mushroom omelette and small amount of lettuce. Need liquid now tho haven't drank since 2pm! How has your day been ??? X

Morning, well funny enough did the same-but after dinner! Had a coke zero and two hours later just cracked and had more chicken...dreamt about chocolate liquers last night??
My toothache is dissapearing which means I must eat too much sugary stuff normally...it's only day four and I haven't consumed more than 800 each day so I'm expecting at least a few pounds in my first weigh in tonight.

One day at a time-good luck I'll post later xxxx

Verobeach said:
Hi freshstartDivorcee, I have had a much better day today - been at work so couldn't buckle ! But got home and rammed 2 slices of turkey in my mouth! Oops! But had a two egg mushroom omelette and small amount of lettuce. Need liquid now tho haven't drank since 2pm! How has your day been ??? X
Right I actually didn't show a loss on the scales however I have lost half inch off everywhere so 3half inches in 4 days? I'm actually more obsessed with fitting in stuff that weighing so I'm not panicking. She weighed me sat before I ate in a lightweight dress and then I blew my last sat night in cider and pitta so really not too worried....going to enjoy my 30th in Tunisia next week (sensibly on the 1000-1200kcal) it's only one week and I'll be swimming and walking to try and keep my calories intake to 800ish. Then back to it Easter Monday!!!!

Well I am having one of the worst days I've had in weeks stress-wise....I'm meant to be on a train to Manchester right now but left my tickets behind. Instead I'm going back home to pick up my car and drive. Rubbish on all accounts I was meant to get lots done on the train I'll have to get in early tomorrow instead now (knackered as it is) and it was driving a lot which made me pile on the 2 stone in the first place. I should have weighed myself this morning but I'm glad I didn't so Im not stressing over that too....so here's to 5 hours in the car with a shake and lots of water-and lots of stopping off for toilet breaks without stopping off for Costa!!!!