Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

CC so works :)

Discussion in 'Calorie Counting' started by slimmer_jen, 14 August 2011 Social URL.

1. slimmer_jen

slimmer_jen Member

Having done weight watchers years ago and loosing 3 stone I thought it was great so after putting a bit back on I re-joined ww again! Only to find the new plan just didn't work for me!

So then I joined slimming world, had a great first week then faffed about loosing and putting on 1 or 2 pounds.

Then found my fitness pal and think it's great and in 2 weeks I have lost 6lbs. And my hubby weighs me on a Friday morning so no more paying people to tell me I haven't lost!!! Lol.

Although this morning I woke up a bit de-motivated coming on here and looking at MFP has got me re-motivated!! Love it :)

Jen

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Rissole76

Rissole76 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st3lb
    Current Weight:
    14st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Well done on the 6lbs. MFP is fab, it really works, just need to stick to it!!

4. slimmer_jen

slimmer_jen Member

Thank you, it's so handy having the app as I always have my phone glued to my hand anyway!!!

5. SkinnyDreams

SkinnyDreams Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(4.02%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting, using MFP
    I love MFP! I've been CC for 1 week now and am really enjoying it! :D

Well done on the 6lbs that is fab!! xxx

6. Wish

Wish Silver Member

Start Weight:
    100.7kg
    Current Weight:
    64.9kg
    Goal Weight:
    70.8kg
    Lost(%):
    35.8kg(35.59%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting/Low Fat
    Well done, its great isn't it:D

I am Yellowlass on MFP if you want to add me:cool:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.