CD 1000 b plan - food list?

fiojam

Focused & goin for goal!
Hi. I'm currently on CD 1000 (plan a) but am thinking of moving on to the step b. In the yellow booklet it has recipies for lots of tasty foods which include steak, pork, salmon and carrots (sure there is more!). The thing is... I'm a little confused :confused: I've stuck to chicken, turkey, white fish and tuna but now for the same cals but a slightly different nutritional balance I can have those other meats. How come?

Are the losses much different between the two CD1000 plans? I love salmon and my fiance loves steak so it would make a lovely change.

Is there a list of the foods we can have on the CD1000 step b? I'd like to know the weights/portions.

I know people will say ask my CDC but she isnt very informative and I have no other options but to ask you guys... she is the only CDC on this rock of an island!! Kazz... you know where I'm coming from! ;))

Many thanks

(ps weigh in tomorrow - even though I've been super good, I dont feel very confident. Please keep you fingers crossed for me :eek:)

I have not got the answer but well done for getting to 1000! you must be so pleased. How about training to become a CDC yourself?

I have not got the answer but well done for getting to 1000! you must be so pleased. How about training to become a CDC yourself?

Thanks. I am quite pleased with the total loss (59lbs). It is something I *may* think about doing in the future. I do have plans to work part time in the near-ish future (getting married in August, hopefully babies after that ;)) and so would be going part time and would have time. BUT that would depend on the work load involved and obviously if it was worth while money wise (although I know it isn't fantastic).

Yeah...I highly recommend asking J.....NOT!! I think she doesnt know a lot about the plans cos shes never had to use them!!

Quite... she didn't know anything about CD1000 when I went to her last. She cant help us in any way other than to supply the food packs :(

Quite... she didn't know anything about CD1000 when I went to her last. She cant help us in any way other than to supply the food packs :(

Its mad isnt it?! Shes been here forever like, and has had tonnes of clients, yet she doesnt know stuff like that...did u know she was only ever half a stone above the weight she is now???!!! When she puts on a few lb she SS's for a couple of days til its gone!!

Its mad isnt it?! Shes been here forever like, and has had tonnes of clients, yet she doesnt know stuff like that...did u know she was only ever half a stone above the weight she is now???!!! When she puts on a few lb she SS's for a couple of days til its gone!!

And she shouldn't do that because she is already slim and obviously has a BMI below 25. Surely SHE should know that!!!

Back