CD 3rd time lucky? Any tips pls!

SofaBunny

Hi everyone,

I have tried and failed twice to do CD (first time I lasted 2 weeks and lost 8lbs and the second lasted not even a week!) total failure!

I am thinking of giving it another go, but I was hoping some people might be able to give me some advice.

The problem I had both times was the hunger. The hunger never went away for me. I would be OK for about 2/2.5 hours after having a shake and then I would be starving until my next shake (which I would try and have every 4 hours).

Does any one have any tips pls? I have read on here that the hunger pangs get easier/ go after the first week, but I never found this. Or was I not patient enough?

I was on SS+ and I Am thinking of going back and doing Step 2.

Please help me as I want to lose 2 stone and am fed up of not making progress even though I am eternally on a diet!

Thanks!!

Take it one meal at a time - drink lots of water.

I've heard of people splitting packs to spread them out??

4 packs split into 8 tiny meals might help curb your hunger??

I've not done it though so can't really comment, of I feel hungry I just have a black coffee or a glass of water

Good luck xx

Hello, hon. This is also my 3rd attempt at this diet and the only time Ive ever got past day 3. Im now in my 5th week!!!!! :) The only difference I made this time was to take each shake at a time and not look too far ahead. I split all my shakes into 2 so was having 6 small shakes instead of 3 large ones, also drank lots of green tea for the first few days. Write a list of why you want to lose weight and stick a photo of yourself on it. Everytime you feel weak, look at the list and your 'fat' photo. If I can do this anyone can......

Back