Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

CD Advice

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Sass, 9 February 2009 Social URL.

1. Sass

Sass Silver Member

Hi all,

I hope you don't mind but i'm looking for some answers to a few questions i have about CD and i thought this was the best place.

I am currently on SF and have suffered two sts weeks which have made me feel very de-motivated as i so want to get rid of all this excess weight. I hate being fat !!!

I don't know to much about CD, just a little of what i have read online. There is just a few questions i have before i make up my mind, if someone could help me with answers i would be most grateful and am sure this will help me make up my mind.

My questions are:

Q. What's the process of getting started on the diet ?

Q. From the day you decide to do the diet what's the average time to the day you start ?

Q. Do you see a CDC in a group or is it one to one ?

Q. Is there often a time when sticking to the diet that you have a succession of sts weeks ?

Q. How much does the diet cost ?

Q. I know a little about ss and was wondering if i would be able to do that at my current weight of .......ouch 18.9 stone and a BMI of 46.8

Q. Are the shakes okay (in taste) ? With SF i only like the vanilla but love both smoothies.

I'm sorry if there is a post here answering many of my questions, i did have a look through and i didn't notice any answers to my questions.

Thanyou in advance
    Hayley.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. CW Consultant

CW Consultant Gold Member

Q. What's the process of getting started on the diet ?
    A. Contact your local CDC here is list.
    http://www.cambridge-diet.co.uk/newfacs/fac_home.html

Q. From the day you decide to do the diet what's the average time to the day you start ?
    A. Depends on the CDC and when they hold their sessions.

Q. Do you see a CDC in a group or is it one to one ?

A. Again depends on the CDC.

Q. Is there often a time when sticking to the diet that you have a succession of sts weeks ?

A. Plateaux can occur in women once or twice a month. It is purely water retention for a few days.

Q. How much does the diet cost ?
    A. This can vary between counsellor and counsellor best to phone and check with local counsellor.

Q. I know a little about ss and was wondering if i would be able to do that at my current weight of .......ouch 18.9 stone and a BMI of 46.8

A. Yes you can with Drs. Signature on CD Medical Record form.

Q. Are the shakes okay (in taste) ? With SF i only like the vanilla but love both smoothies.

A. The flavours are good, however, we all have our favourites its often best to try a wide selection to find yours. There is a list of products as a sticky at the top of the CD forum.
    Here is the link
    http://www.minimins.com/cambridge-diet-forum/18670-cambridge-diet-product-list.html

Last edited: 9 February 2009
  4. Sass

Sass Silver Member

Thankyou for your fast replay, guess i should take the plunge and phone my local CDC.

5. CW Consultant

CW Consultant Gold Member

Once your mind is set pick up the phone and off you go - you won't look back.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.