CD again!

Tano

Gold Member
Hi everyone!
I first did CWP in 2011, going from 12st 2-9st 10 in just 10 weeks. Since then I've maintained following slimming world. However, my dreams came true when I got pregnant last year and have a 4 month old baby boy. I gained 3st 8 while pregnant and went up to 13st 8. I'm now 11st 7 and need to get back down to my pre pregnancy weight and slimming world just isn't doing it as I keep faffing around. So... Back on Cambridge as of today doing ss+. Just had a key lime pie shake... Delicious :)

Chicken tikka rice pack for lunch. Was really nice. These weren't around when I did CWP before. Think they'll make it much easier x

Well come back Tano I was doing CWP the same time as you and was very successful. If I remember you are a school teacher like me? congrats on having a lil baby boy, how lovely. I will be joining you on Tuesday using cwp & exante products I have got very fat its shameful really and it's only because of my BF since we got together we have both gained! Call it true love lol

x

Well come back Tano I was doing CWP the same time as you and was very successful. If I remember you are a school teacher like me? congrats on having a lil baby boy, how lovely. I will be joining you on Tuesday using cwp & exante products I have got very fat its shameful really and it's only because of my BF since we got together we have both gained! Call it true love lol

x
Yes that's right! Off on maternity at the moment tho haha. Good luck on Tuesday, will you be keeping a diary? X

Choc orange bar at 4pm and a chicken with a small salad for dinner tonight. Water and herbal tea all day! So happy day one is under my belt x

Weighed and measured chicken, lettuce and celery with piri piri spices

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 27
Hello you Mrs determined. I've rejoined as heaven only knows what my last username was. I have been reading and researching all morning. Weighed, measured and taken photos and cried today and I'll start tomorrow still deciding what step to start on.

How is day 2? X

Hello you Mrs determined. I've rejoined as heaven only knows what my last username was. I have been reading and researching all morning. Weighed, measured and taken photos and cried today and I'll start tomorrow still deciding what step to start on.

How is day 2? X
Yay my fave is back!!! Day 2 is good but I've had to resist SOOO much food! I've had a cappuccino shake for breakfast, lemon bar for lunch, just had a key lime pie shake and then the same salad as last night for dinner :)

Well done you!!

I've rid the house of most of the naughties and yes a fair few have been consumed but I will give this a bash tomorrow

Well done you!!

I've rid the house of most of the naughties and yes a fair few have been consumed but I will give this a bash tomorrow
Good girl! We can do this x

Today I had a sneaky peek on the scales and they're showing a 2lb loss already. Food today:
Cappuccino shake
Lemon Bar
Key lime shake
Peri peri chicken salad

Day 3...
Had a banana shake and water for breakfast. Baby has had his injections today so think I'm in for a rough ride! Might have a black coffee this morning haha! Going to have a meal pack and a bar later and I think I'm going to have Basa fillets with herbs and rocket salad :)

Today:
Banana shake
Mushroom risotto (yuk)
Peanut bar
Basa fillets and green beans (didn't realise I wasn't allowed green beans but had them anyway... Can't be a disaster!) can't believe I've got day 3 under my belt!

Chicken tikka rice pack for lunch. Was really nice. These weren't around when I did CWP before. Think they'll make it much easier x

Ok - WHAT IS A TIKKA RICE PACK AND WHAT STEP CAN YOU EAT IT ON???? Think I am going to need some of them. It's been 2 years since I was officially on Cambridge and now I live in Singapore I only get shakes because I ask people to bring them when I visit - so many new products that I haven't tried!

And good luck :)

Ok - WHAT IS A TIKKA RICE PACK AND WHAT STEP CAN YOU EAT IT ON???? Think I am going to need some of them. It's been 2 years since I was officially on Cambridge and now I live in Singapore I only get shakes because I ask people to bring them when I visit - so many new products that I haven't tried!

And good luck :)
They do good packs now, you can have them on any step. Think they do bolognaise, mushroom risotto and chicken tikka.

Day 4...
So, weighed myself this morning and the scales here are showing a 4lb loss from cd's scales. Feeling light headed today so just had some water. My baby has been up quite a bit in the night as he had injections yesterday, poor sod. Tonight I'm having a tuna steak salad for my main meal. Really looking forward to it :)

Omg!!! The strawberry and cherry smoothie is the BEST

Lunch: chicken tikka pack and a lemon yogurt bar. Took the boy for a 40 minute walk today too.

Back