CD and Cooking for the family? FOOD MENTIONED!

LizzMB

WILL be Slim!
I have always loved cooking, its the only way i can relax is by knocking up a dish for my hubby and little girl Freya. I cook with her too and its a real household thing...

And i have to say, i thought doing CD would make it impossible for me to do this, but i actually spend more time on their food than i did before, and i make really healthy options for them now (not that Freya's ever been a nuggets and chips kinda gal).

Yesterday i lovingly prepared samon fishcakes with spinach and brocolli and it went down a storm which then makes me happy!

:D

How does everyone else find this?

xx

It actually is a big argument starter in my household! lol

I also love cooking, i have loads of different recipe books, that I love making for special occassions :) Since being on cd my HB wont let me cook - bless him, i know he means well he doesn't want me being tempted etc, which is sweet I know. And right now I can imagine many ladies who'd think im bloody lucky to have a HB who will cook!

BUT HE ANNOYS ME IN THE KITCHEN! He is so bloody slow and clumsy. Honestly, i sit in the lounge while he is in there and I can hear everything he does - Banging of cupboards, fridge, crashing of plates.....Including odd swear words and grunts!!!

Not only that, but the mess he leaves is UNBELIEVABLE. He practically uses every pan and pot in the cupboard for each meal.

But in all honesty, i actually miss cooking. With cd shakes take 2 mins to do, I hardly spend time in the kitchen.

When family come to visit, I always offer to cook or make lunch. Nowadays they refuse and offer to go out to eat. Then DHB convinces me 'we just don't want to make you cook - it's mean when you can't eat it' so I cave in and say "i wont bloody bother then" GRRRR

It's funny that I get worked up about it. I just want to cook! I really don't think it would bother me to cook for other people knowing that i can't eat it. At the end of the day cd is temporary. I don't want to ditch my hobbies, just the fat!

Hugs x x x
I'd be interested to know

Back