cd and social life

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by NettyJ, 13 August 2009 Social URL.

1. NettyJ

NettyJ Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    0st11.9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    15st0.1lb(94.64%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    when I started CD i found that my social life was a bit, lets say, non existant. this was because i was afraid that people would be eating etc in front of me or questioning me about a diet that I really didnt know much about...

however 10 weeks later... different story...

Im almost 3 stone slimmer and I cant wait to go and see people and see the shock on their faces and ask me tonnes of questions which I can now answer honestly and with great pleasure !

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kerryberry

kerryberry Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st11lb
    Current Weight:
    17st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.8%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    same as that I have just lost 3st and my social life is picking up I have realised that being on CD help my waistline and bank balance as i can't drink on SS and its great to go out feel good about me and save money lol
    I love getting in my car at the end of the night and driving home no horrible hour wait for a taxi

4. eyeontheprize

eyeontheprize can see the end in sight!

Start Weight:
    20st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st6lb
    Lost(%):
    7st11lb(37.98%)
    Diet:
    Currently - Cambridge SS+
    i work in a pub on weekends so didn't miss the social life that much... but now i find myself wanting to meet up with people more when i hid away from everyone when i was at my biggest!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.