• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

CD Clothes Swap Shop!

Hi all

A page for those of us who have barely worn/good condition clothes that no longer fit that can be passed on to others on the site in a "pay it forward" kind of way :)

Guidelines for posting:
  • Description & photo of item
  • Measurements (inside leg, hips, waist. bust, length from neck to hem etc - the more measurements given the easier it will be to judge fit).
  • Do NOT post your email address in the forum/thread as this is against Minimin's rules.
  • Use Private Messages for arrangements for postage etc (for privacy of personal information)
  • Mutual agreements to be made on how to deal with postage costs.
  • NB:MINIMINS TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR THIS THREAD OR RESULTING TRANSACTIONS!!!!!
Happy swopping folks

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Last edited:
WOOP WOOP A VERY WORTHY BLOG

i've got loads that i've charity shopped that were ok. still have loads to get rid of too. will have to have a sort out and pop them on here.

Great idea - all my existing clothes are really really shabby as I have worn them for the last 5 years (literally). This gives me the excuse to get some new ones even if I hope to be out of them soon!

I will sort mine out I have a big bag full - will try do them over the weekend.

Kes

Gold Member
i have loads ranging from 14's-16-18's... some are in better condition than others...
do we just take piccies and post them on here?

Yup ..pics are best and measurements (like hip to hem, waist etc).

I was thinking that in return for postage we could send the person the same value in Lotto scratch cards?

Hi lads

I have 2 pairs of the following cotton combats in black size 20 going begging 2 Pocket Combats | Trousers | Heatons

I bought them 4 weeks ago so they are only a little faded so could do someone for a few weeks at least (as they are cotton they would re-dye quite well)? Even in this cold weather I've been wearing tights under them and am quite cosy.

W = 45 inches
H = 50 inches approx
L = for up to 5'7 ( I am 5 7 and wouldn't wear them any shorter as they'd be flapping around my ankles)

Brillent!!! I was just thinking about this as i was making my Leek & Pot soup in the works canteen!!!

I have a pair of almost new Falmer Long Jeans going grabbing, Lycra DK Blue- They say Size 12 LONG - but would sujest they are a Size 13 or a tight fitting 14. I will messure them up on the weekend :)

Good idea geting rid of items we "shrink out off" - good insentive to keep the wight off!!!

MAc 123 - thats the size I dream of getting to - looking forward to seeing the piccie/measurements

Geordielass

But you can call me Elise
Is this still going?

I think this is a fantastic idea, but no-one's posted anything for months. I'm a compulsive bargain shopper and I like to get good quality clothes with about 70% off in the sales, so I have a wardrobe full of Planet, Phase Eight, Kaliko, Per Una and the like (brands that go up to size 20!) which are good quality, generally in good nick and if I keep losing like I am right now (I'm in week 1 of a new diet, so I admit it's unlikely) I'll have tons of these in size 20 that will have barely been worn in a few weeks' time. I'm not organised enough to sell them via e-bay (I'd forget to check it often enough!) but I could post them on here.

One last thing, though, wouldn't it be better to move this to a main part of the site? It would allow a wider audience and there might be a better response? I'm not CD (any more) so I found this by searching the site. I know it's particularly important when you do a VLCD as you end up losing weight so quickly you can drop a dress size a month, but everyone here is (hopefully) shrinking and we could all contribute better that way.

Meks

Hi,
I'd be interested in joining you as I have just started so will have lots of clothes size 22 and will be needing new smaller ones!!:)
Great thread. xx

Lfc

Fantastic thread. I too will have clothes to add on soon xxx

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Moderators 8
Moderators 0
Retail Therapy 3
Junk Basket 0
Weight Watchers 0