CD Counsellor

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by SteveM, 23 August 2010 Social URL.

1. SteveM

SteveM Silver Member

Probably the wrong place for this question, but I literally landed back in the country 4 hours ago and have driven back from Gatport Airwick to home, and I am straight in here as my first task to get myself sorted.

I was on CD a while back and I was with one CDC who then took a break and passed my details to another CDC who I saw for a while. I have lost the contact details I had, and I have just searched the web-site and cannot find either of them. I now have no idea where all my records are going to be ........

I want to start again ASAP, and I would prefer to go back with someone I already know!

2. Avatar Matched Content

3. 16to10

16to10 Now Maintaining :)

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Was on Cambridge Diet
    You could try phoning the 'find a consultant' number on the cambridge diet site. They may be able to find the consultants details for you.
  4. SteveM

SteveM Silver Member

That is now #1 task in my planner for tomorrow ......

5. Fat-Boy-Slimmin

Fat-Boy-Slimmin On a mission

Just a thought, but do you have any old emails to or from the CDC?
  6. SteveM

SteveM Silver Member

Simple answer is no - I had nothing left with her contact details on. I had a big tidy up (as you do), and you always get rid of something by mistake that you later need!!

Anyway - no problem - I contacted Cambridge as 16to10 suggested, and within 30 minutes I had it confirmed that my Consellor was still operating, and I had a method of contact. Unfortunately (for me) when I phones she was on holiday .... so I have left a message for he to call me when she gets back.

Gives me a few days to de-carb myself :D
  7. Fat-Boy-Slimmin

Fat-Boy-Slimmin On a mission

Well that's good news. A sensible low fat and low carb week leading in to Cambridge is always a good thing too. Let us know how you get on.
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.