CD Favourite Flavours

DisneyParis

An Attitude of Gratitude
(Apologies in advance if this there is another similar recent thread)

I was wondering what flavours of sachets/soups/bars etc other CDers liked the most & which they liked the least?

My favourites are as follows:
shakes - chocolate, strawberrry & fruits of the forest
soups - leek & potato, spicy tomato
bars - cranberry, chocolate orange, peanut
tetra-briks - chocolate, strawberry
porridge - apple & cinnamon

The ones l like the least are:
chocolate orange & chocolate mint shakes, original porridge.

So far l haven't tried the tubs with the orange or vegetable drink flavourings.

I only have the shakes. Have 3 i LOVE, forest fruits, Vanilla and toffee and walnut. Also have strawberry, banana, and chocolate mint.
I HATE all the soups and porridges. The texture is all wrong for me to eat them. Silly thing is the tomatoe and the oriental chilli both had nice taste to them i just couldnt get away with the texture. so its shakes all the way.
looking forward to next week where i can try the bars

Mine would be as follows:
shakes Cold - Vanilla, strawberrry
Shakes warm - Strawberry, Choc, choc mint
soups - leek & potato, Chicken & Mushroom & Mushroom
bars - cranberry & peanut
tetra-briks (only eat them frozen) - Banana , strawberry
porridge - apple & cinnamon
Mousse- Strawberry, Banana, Choc mint

My favourites..

Shakes - choc mint/orange/choc, bananna, strawberry, fruits of forest
mix a mousse - strawberry, mint choc, bananna
bars - choc or choc orange
tetras - choc and strawberry

I dont have the porridge or soup

looking forward to next week where i can try the bars

Out of all the CD things l've tried the Cranberry Crunch bar is my very favourite. I would eat more than one a day if it was allowed. My sister-in-law who is also on CD doesn't like the cranberry bar at all. Just like with "real" foods people's tastes differ.

I had my first only a week ago and they are heavenly... very very creamy!
They do come out of the freezer rock hard, some people eat them like this as it takes an age to eat them, i left mine to soften for a while before I tucked in....
I felt they were really like a good ice cream....

x

I had my first only a week ago and they are heavenly... very very creamy!
They do come out of the freezer rock hard, some people eat them like this as it takes an age to eat them, i left mine to soften for a while before I tucked in....
I felt they were really like a good ice cream....

x

Yummy! :) I'm just about to put a chocolate & a strawberry one in the freezer. I'll have one over the weekend. Decisions, decisions - which one will l have first? :eating: (l'll eat it with a spoon though LOL).

I have the banana strawberry and fruits of the forest shakes and both flavour porridge.

I thnk the tetra's taste funny but am willing to try them frozen and the bars I have only tried one and that tasted funny so binned it.

Back