CD has changed my life

curlywurly1234

Cambridge Consultant
(I added this to cd forum but thought I would add it here to, as hope to help others) x

Im sitting here at work...... ok my tummy is a little sore.... But I feel like I am in a new body and a new person...I used to sit at work feeling yucky and demotivated and slumped over my desk..

Today Im sitting upright feeling good and confident.. Loving the sunshine have a top on which is slightly too big but feeling good in it..

I dont love myself as in think I look great but Im really starting to like what I see its a weird feeling but my confidence is so on the way back... its a little scary..

I spend alot longer bothering with myself and asking my husband if this looks ok and that looks ok.... I think Im driving him a bit mad to be honest.. but its because I feel so much better......

At work loads of men have come over and made comments to me..(which I must say Im not good I get embarrased) Your getting so skinny your disappear soon..and then this older man came up to me and said Have you lost lots of weight.... I said well I have lost weight he said I wish i was 40 years younger ..... YUCK!!!!! lol

Anwyay...... I LOVE CD so much I feel like I want to tell every person out there who is big that they must do it as its changed my life.. but obviously I cant and everyone is big for different reasons but I would love to change other lifes as I know how good I am feeling xxx

Thank you you so much for the inspiration, you look amazing so you much feel fantastic, its threads like this that keep me going, you truly are and inspiration.

PS tried to give you rep, but I need to spread the love first:)

Thank you you so much for the inspiration, you look amazing so you much feel fantastic, its threads like this that keep me going, you truly are and inspiration.

PS tried to give you rep, but I need to spread the love first:)

Aww thanks hon your doing fab too xx:)

It's so amazing to actually hear from someone you *know* was in the same horrible place as SO many of us - thinking it probably wont work or seeing goal as something so distant that you can't see it - and then hearing from you who has succeeded so beautifully and beginning to see the physical, emotional, social and mental effects of your hard work.
How wonderful! And thank you for sharing :)

Wow Curlywurly you look fantastic. I can't wait to be slim again. Your story really is inspirational and motivates me greatly. Zoe xx

It is such a kick to hear your story, to know what I want to do can be done that its not just an unrealistic dream....you are doing it ..I can get there too! Thanks

Thank you for this thread, for someone at the start of her cd journey this is inspiring! As imagisal says too, I know that will be me in a few months too!

Thanks for sharing your success story! It is so motivational reading about you. Good luck with the final pounds and keep us updated on how you do. And you look great by the way! Well done!

I think it is you that has changed your life, CD was just a tool to help you. I think that goes for all of us who are making this journey!

You look great and your positivity is a great motivation for the rest of us to do it too!!!

Last edited:
Good one, curly - to any newbies reading this, curly and I have undertaken a similar journey, and we've both dropped loads of sizes to get where we are - that's my main motivation! You won't be able to believe how much smaller you can get - it's amazing! (At this stage, you might be thinking it can't happen to you, but it CAN, honest!! :D:D)
:welcome2:to new CDers - stay with Minimins and get motivated! ;)

...I LOVE CD so much I feel like I want to tell every person out there who is big that they must do it as its changed my life.. but obviously I cant and everyone is big for different reasons but I would love to change other lifes as I know how good I am feeling xxx

This is how I feel about CD too - have given a spare shake to my neighbour as she commented on me looking good the other day - and I haven't lost anywhere near what you have! You are such an inspiration Curlywurly. You deserve all the compliments (even the ones from weird older men :p)

Thanks for yet another inspiring post Curly...
You have done fabulously well and will soon be at goal!

Hope your tum is feeling better?

x

Thanks for sharing your success story!

Back