CD inspirational photos..

laurenmay

Gold Member
..are what really convinces me that CD and other VLCD's DO work and that success and amazing results can be achieved with motivation, strength and perseverance.

I admit in the past that I've been all up for Cambridge one minute, then the next I start contemplating all the con's regarding VLCD's and decide its not going to work and don't bother... This time around I'm determined to stick with it and give it a chance, only time will tell if it's for me and I'm really praying it is.

Some of the transformations I've seen in the inspirational photos thread are astonishing, and so inspiring!! It just makes me all the more eager to make a start and for these next few weeks/months to fly by so that I too can soon be a success and someone who can hopefully inspire others that it can be done.

So thanks to everyone whose posted their stories and photos :) lol, the support on these boards is wicked!

I have to agree. Having done Cambridge 4 yrs ago to kick start my post pregnancy weight loss, here I am again wondering wether to do it again......the inspirational photos convinced me to book my meeting with a consultant tomorrow and get back on it. Cheers

Back