CD keeping me on my toes?

LizzMB

WILL be Slim!
How come after 19 weeks of finding CD a bit of a breeze, am i now DESPERATE for food/eating?

Am i the only one?

The past 2 nights, i have been miserable becuase of food! Which is odd...becuase for the other 19 weeks, its just not bothered me too much!

I'm not losing focus on the end result so i'm not actually eating anything, but my god this is difficult!

Anyone else like this?

I feel like hitting myself repeatedly round the head with a hammer until i stop being so stupid!

EDITED TO ADD: Still on SS!

xx

Last edited:
have you moved up to 810 now? if so it could be that? if your out of ketosis? all i can think it is. Also it does get more difficult now your slim as you get loads of compliments and you feel really good and happy with yourself so i think it's easier to slip up.
anyway you keep going - you look amazing and once you the plans you CAN have grub!!

Gawd knows how you've lasted this long with no food :eek::eek::eek: have you not even ss+? surely you've had an 810 week at wk 13?

I think you deserve a medal and have no advice other than dont torture yourself too much as you may go a bit wibbly once off ss?? can you not have an ss+ meal? or do you really NOT want food etc
x

Gawd knows how you've lasted this long with no food :eek::eek::eek: have you not even ss+? surely you've had an 810 week at wk 13?

I've had my 810 week at week 13 then 1 week on SS+ and then all the others were on SS hun.

I have half a stone to lose until i have to come off SS/SS+, so dragging it out as long as possible...so dont know why i'm desperate for food so much right now but its killing me!

BOOOOO!

Awww liz i know how you feel

Have you got bullion? thats a good diversion sometimes???

Black coffee? just something to take the edge of things

I think maybe as you know you are very near to the end as such on SS ...your mind is sub-consiously telling you to hurry up finish and eat lol

I wouldn't say that I'm desperate for food, though I am a bit hungrier than I used to be. It's week 25 for me now, so I have another 810 week next week then I'm going back to SS till I get to 10 stone. After that I'll 810 to goal then move up the plans. 21lb to go!:D

Hey hun

I found the hunger demons really kicked in when I neared my BMI 25, I figured it was because my body had less fat to use for energy so was crying out for something extra. 19 weeks is awesome and that finishing line is so close go for it!

xx

You could move up to ss+, it doesn't significantly affect your losses and will prepare you for when you move up to 810 anyway. Good Luck you have done fab. xx

i'm busying myself with food plans for when i do get to BMI 25!
I've got menu plans on the go which is certainly occupying my mind! lol
Devil makes works for idle thumbs and all that! Just want to resist the need for tuna! ha ha ha!

I remember i used to resist the need for pizza and Mc Donalds...and now its tuna! Ironic hay!

xx

Tuna is a gift from the gods. It's probably my favourite food. They're doing half price tuna in spring water in Tesco atm, so I bought 6 tins today. BF joked it would last me a few days.

It's funny how our tastes change. I'm similar in size to you and have moved up to 1200 and plan to do lots of exercise. Went shopping for the first time in about 5 months for food and it was the strangest experience. I didn't know what to buy - I'm not sure what I like anymore :eek:

i'm busying myself with food plans for when i do get to BMI 25!
I've got menu plans on the go which is certainly occupying my mind! lol
Devil makes works for idle thumbs and all that! Just want to resist the need for tuna! ha ha ha!

I remember i used to resist the need for pizza and Mc Donalds...and now its tuna! Ironic hay!

xx

I didn't know what to buy - I'm not sure what I like anymore :eek:

I am starting my food journey with totally fresh eyes! I have hated tuna for 30 years...love it now after i tried it on my 810 week!
I've retried olives too but i still hate them! lol

I still have 2 packs to have tonight so will keep meal planning and playing about with that and make sure that keeps me occupied! :)

Cant WAAAAAIIITTTT for SS+/810 to come....BRING ON THE TUNA! lol

xx

Think you have done brilliantly Liz - if someone had said 5 months ago that you would be where you are now with the losses you have had and would only be craving tuna you would've said they were mad! I know I would have.

Keep on with this as long as you feel comfortable and in control - but SS+ isn't the end of the losses. I have had a few things come up lately, some not so good and some brilliant, that mean I have had to eat and move up the plans sooner and quicker than planned. So am currently on 810 and am hoping for a good loss at (fortnightly) weigh in in 8 days.

Stick in there and avoid the kitchen!

Went shopping for the first time in about 5 months for food and it was the strangest experience. I didn't know what to buy - I'm not sure what I like anymore :eek:

I posted on another thread that if cottage cheese tastes this good I can't wait to eat some fruit!

Back