CD muffins anyone have the technique?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Trash, 21 January 2010 Social URL.

1. Trash

Trash Still fighting

Start Weight:
    14st8.5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5.5lb(2.69%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi on reading someone's post the other day I see they make muffins from shakes but they didn't say how?

Does anyone know? Would make a change also easy to take into work or on the go :p
    x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    Cambridge Diet Police Alert! LOL

I'm afraid you are not allowed to 'cook' the packs as it can spoil the vits and minerals. Tetras are great to take to work, or the shakers, or new whisks if you prefer to keep to the powders.

Then of course, shortly you get the bars :clap:

4. Trash

Trash Still fighting

Start Weight:
    14st8.5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5.5lb(2.69%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Oh cheers for that didn't realise it appears quite a few people do though!

Guess i'll have to wait for the bars :)

5. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    :eek: :confused: :sigh:

6. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Just to add. The shakes are designed to be just that...shakes and the mix a mousse is designed to be just that...to mix to the shakes to make mousse.

They aren't formulated to be muffins, crisps, icecream or anything else like that.

Products that need cooking, such as porridge has been given extra vits and mins to allow for this.

Not getting at you Trash as I realise you didn't know, just using this opportunity to get the facts out there :)

7. lindylou

lindylou Silver Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi

There is actually a sticky on this forum for "recipes" for things like muffins, crisps, icecream, fudge cake etc. I have read many posts over the past few years about cooking packs but I'm with KD on this -And I never could see the logic in making weight loss packs into the very things that made me need to lose weight in the first place!

8. Eclipse

Eclipse Gold Member

Well said Lindy!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.