CD New starter

tilly789

Day 1 of CD today, I am finding it a bit difficult, but keep thinking I want to be thinner!! I feel so unhappy and have lost all my confidence, as I have still kept on all the baby weight, and my daughter is 16 months old now, no excuse!!

If anyone wants a buddy so we can encourage each other, I would love that!!!

Hey Tilly, i know all to well about losing confidence through being over weight it feels just horrible. You have made a choice to lose the weight which takes guts and you should be proud of that fact already. The first days are tough but it will get easier, i come on here alot cos reading how well others do really motivates me and the support is amazing =D How much weight do you have to lose if you dont mind me asking??? Wish you all the best of luck for journey to being thin =)

Hi Tilly

Just wanted to wish you luck on your journey, I know how you are feeling with losing your confidence as i feel the same and cant wait to get some of it back. I start tomorrow, already had a chat with the consultant and meeting her in the afternoon, really excited about starting. Hope the next few days go ok for you :)

(sorry if this post is massive/too small or all mashed up) i only joined today and trying to get the hang of this computer lol.

Hi, Thank you for all the positive comments, I am so determined. My starting weight is 226lbs ahhhhh, I dont know if I am strange but I am not giving myself a goal weight, I just want to have a healthy bmi and feel confident.

Thats not wierd at all, i only wrote down 154lbs cos thats what i should be for my height but my goal at the end is to feel happy and confident cos at the end of the day its how you feel is the important thing and not what the scales say.

Welcome Tilly!

I can totally sympathize. My youngest is 19 mnths now and I said the same thing. I can't keep using the, well I've recently had my 4th child, excuse!

Stick to it and it will get easier. Are you doing SS? I started 2 weeks ago, so the memories are still fresh. It was especially hard the first couple of days and I think there will always be moments of doubt and cravings.

I use the forum a lot. It is a great support. Good luck!

Welcome Tilly :)
I'll deffinately be your buddy.. not sure if you have enough posts to be able to private messege yet, but i'm on here ALL of the time & facebook too.. i have 10 stone to lose, and i WILL be 8 stone lighter by the end of this year! xx

I hope it gets easier I am on SS and nearly day 4 is over, I am still tired, and find myself going into the kitchen wanting some nice food to eat. I feel a bit down as a bit annoyed that i let the weight pile on in the first place and I cannot be like everyone else and just eat healthy small portions. Whats wrong with me!

Nothing is wrong with you... we all feel like that but we did let our weight get out of our control nothing can change that BUT the fact that we are now doing something about it matters... i didnt start to feel good until day 6 everyone is different tho just hang in a few more days and im sure you will feel much better you are doing so well!!! Are ja drinking enough water??

I will be fine, I guess this diet makes you reflect a lot ha ha. I am drinking about 2-3 litres of water. I will stick to it, I will do this, thank you for the support its really needed.

Your welcome a little support goes along way =D

Hi tilly.
Im in exactly the same boat as u. My little turns 18months next week so i can't use having him as an excuse any more! I have between 50-60lbs to lose and started the day after u. I have my first weigh in on tues. Hope it all goes ok for you xx

Back