CD Newbie...Maybe

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by jaunty-jacqui, 23 August 2009 Social URL.

1. jaunty-jacqui

jaunty-jacqui New Member

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    Hi ladies (and gents)
    I am seriously thinking of starting the CD diet and making that first important step to calling my local councillor...feel very determined after reading so many encouraging comments on here.
    I was wondering if any one can tell me how much it costs per week as i would hate to waste a councillors time if it ends up being too much...I am on a tight budget due to caring for my daughter, but am thinking its around £35 per week...
    Can anyone advise please...Thanks:)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lunar jim

lunar jim Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    17st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(4.72%)
    Diet:
    Slimfast
    It varies from CDC to CDC, and also depends on what plan you're on, and whether you need three or four CD meals per day (depends on how tall you are). My CDC charges £1.67 IIRC for the shakes; if you need three meals a day you're looking at £35 a week

4. jaunty-jacqui

jaunty-jacqui New Member

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    Thanks Jim, Gone call a local councillor tomorrow...so fingers crossed

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.