CD Porridge- anyone tried it?

ghdgirl

Just got a porridge meal pack from CDC and wondered if anyone else has had any yet? Don't want to build my hopes up too much and be dissapointed.....

Not yet, but let me know what it's like because I am hopefully going to be picking some up this weekend from my CDC!

I really hope it's nice as I LOVE porridge :)
xx

its very sweet , do you like very sweet ?

Yeah I build my hopes up and couldnt stomach the taste, I thought it was too artificially sweet, made me feel quiite sick.

I soooo love porridge too, was gutted.

My CDC said I was the only person to give her negative feedback. lol

I'm enjoying a bowl now!! I like it but many don't - it seems to have a marmite type feel in that you either love it or hate it

xx

can't wait to try but not sure if I should have it for brekkie in place of choc mint shake I usually have or save it for evening...... Will let you know how I get on x

Thats right , you either love it or hate it

i am looking forward to trying it...i dont get any til the end of the month! :(

I love it, just got 5 more for this week. It's nice to say ...mmmm I'll have porridge for breakfast!

I love it - have 2 a day!! Brekkie one with coffee powder mixed in and net at night time to stop me nibbling!

Not had anyone who hasn't liked it yet.

More textured than ready brek.

I wasn't convinced at first but have found if you leave it to get a skin on once it has come out of the microwave it tastes gorgeous as it thickens so you can chew it rather than slurping a few lumps lol.

I don't even like porridge normally yet i've had it twice today!

xxx

Well I bought a weeks worth and wish i Didnt bother, :jelous:

i really love it.. reminds me of ready brek.. easy to make.. where i live i dont use my whizzer after a certain time.. cos its noisy for my neighbours.. and this is perfect for me..
it tastes amazing.. just had one for my brekkie.. lol..
i really reccomend them..

x x

i really love it.. reminds me of ready brek.. easy to make.. where i live i dont use my whizzer after a certain time.. cos its noisy for my neighbours.. and this is perfect for me..
it tastes amazing.. just had one for my brekkie.. lol..
i really reccomend them..

x x

You wanna buy some from me?? lol

yerk! I didn't like it at all, too sweet too powdery. Glad others like it though

Back