CD Product Routine

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by arcticmonkeys, 4 July 2007 Social URL.

1. arcticmonkeys

arcticmonkeys Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I was just wondering when everyone has their 'products' ?

I'm in a rut of having mine just before I go to work 7:50am before I go on lunch 12:45ish and in the evening after 7:00pm.

Anyone find it easier saving theirs until later in the day?

Hope you are all doing well x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. I will do it this time!

I will do it this time! Full Member

Diet:
    I'm doing it the cambrige way!
    Hi AM, I usually have my first shake at about 8am, my next at about 2pm and my last at about 8pm.... just realised thats every 6 hrs and it wasn't planned that way!

4. fuzzyduck

fuzzyduck Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    I ususally don't have my first 1/2 pack until at least 2pm. Then have the other pack at 4pm when the kids are snacking after school. Pack 2 at 6pm ish while everyone else is eating dinner, then I have my 3rd (either frozen tetra or mousse as a treat while watching tv once the kids have gone to bed (about 9pm).

5. That's_So_Fetch

That's_So_Fetch Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I try to leave about 4-5 hours between each one. :)

6. bo_lady

bo_lady Full Member

Today is day1 for me, I had mine at 9am, 1.30, 5.30 and 8pm. Tomoz im at work so will have first one a bit later prob 10.30 - 11.

7. Ceri

Ceri Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    I have my first one at around 4.30pm after I've come home from work. Live on coffee and coke zero til then. Don't have much time at work to stop for a bite so I tend to have a shake when I get home then have a bar with a shake later in the evening when watching telly or posting!
    Have started 790 now though so will maybe take a bar to work and have a meal in the evening.
    Ceri

8. missymoo

missymoo Fed up of being fat

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Ive been having my half choc tetras (gives me 6 hot drinks) with hot water added and I usually have my first around 10am and then space the rest out through the day and evening till 10pm.

9. Kath

Kath Water water everywhere

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I have half a pack after I've taken the little un to school, so about 9.30 to 10. Then I have half a pack about 1.30. Then I have a whole pack when husband comes in about 4.30. Another pack about 6.30 (sometimes I half this and have another half an hour later) and my last pack about 9.

Yay for me I get 4 packs :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.