CD Product Routine

arcticmonkeys

Silver Member
I was just wondering when everyone has their 'products' ?

I'm in a rut of having mine just before I go to work 7:50am before I go on lunch 12:45ish and in the evening after 7:00pm.

Anyone find it easier saving theirs until later in the day?

Hope you are all doing well x

I ususally don't have my first 1/2 pack until at least 2pm. Then have the other pack at 4pm when the kids are snacking after school. Pack 2 at 6pm ish while everyone else is eating dinner, then I have my 3rd (either frozen tetra or mousse as a treat while watching tv once the kids have gone to bed (about 9pm).

I try to leave about 4-5 hours between each one. :)

Today is day1 for me, I had mine at 9am, 1.30, 5.30 and 8pm. Tomoz im at work so will have first one a bit later prob 10.30 - 11.

I have my first one at around 4.30pm after I've come home from work. Live on coffee and coke zero til then. Don't have much time at work to stop for a bite so I tend to have a shake when I get home then have a bar with a shake later in the evening when watching telly or posting!
Have started 790 now though so will maybe take a bar to work and have a meal in the evening.
Ceri

Ive been having my half choc tetras (gives me 6 hot drinks) with hot water added and I usually have my first around 10am and then space the rest out through the day and evening till 10pm.

I have half a pack after I've taken the little un to school, so about 9.30 to 10. Then I have half a pack about 1.30. Then I have a whole pack when husband comes in about 4.30. Another pack about 6.30 (sometimes I half this and have another half an hour later) and my last pack about 9.

Yay for me I get 4 packs :D

Back