CD Restart – Quest for the Blue Dress!!

menlopark

2009.. Lets get this!
Today is my first day restarting CD. To cut a long story short I’ve been messing around for what seems like ages & ages, flitting between different diets CD, LL, WW, SF but not ever sticking around long enough to make any serious lasting change.

I have a blue ‘goal’ dress that I bought at xmas time while feeling totally depressed trawling round the shops trying desperately to find a couple of outfits for xmas dos. Three months on & with only yo-yoing the same 10lb to my name, I have moved the dress from out the back of the wardrobe & hung it up on my bedroom door so I can see it every day!!

I really really want to kick myself into gear as I have a hen weekend in 8 weeks time & friends wedding in 16 weeks. Both with old school friends I don’t see very often - not that it should matter but they are all still slim Jims & I’m much bigger than I was at school. :cry:

I have 4 stone to loose so may not be enough time to get in the dress – but I know if I don’t stick to this today & every day from now, I will be sitting there in 16wks time still frumpy & fugly wishing I had just tried that little bit harder…

Haha..now off to find me some Rocky theme tune music!!:eek::eek:

you can do it you could easily lose 2 and a half stone before the hen night and maybe even have the four stone of before the wedding. CD do say one stone a month and a bit more in your first.

Best of luck

Becky xx

Good luck...and if you stick to SS till then...even if you dont quite fit into that blue dress...you will be falling out of the clothes you are wearing now and you will feel fabulous!!

Life passes by quickly, doesn't it? I accept that I have faffed about with a CD re-start but, like you, I have come to the motivational point again where I am ready to do it.
Try that dress on regularly and let the goal move closer. Good luck.

Good luck, you CAN do this!

Thank you for all the encouragement, it really helps.

Today has gone well, gonna go have a bath & call it a night - ready for day two!!

Thanks again

Back