CD SS and those nice chewy things

apia08

I went to see my CDC today - lovely woman mentioned I struggled this week, teary etc and then to top it all I just can't seem to eat anything, I literally have to force myself to take a shake and go all day without - bit odd I know.

Anyhow I am on the 3 shakes and 1 bar. Must admit they are gorgeous, really filling but definately fancied another one hours later so am I getting the food bug back?

I keep forgetting to make the shakes, is this normal?

Again just realised I have had two and one bar, just don't appear to be hungry anymore :-(

Will start leaving them out so I remember.

What does the bars mean, CDC said weight loss wont be as massive, but I'm thinking anything is better than nothing.

Is this carbs?

Back to work tomorrow and have a moment of dread x

apia08 I'm just curious sweetie, why are you on 4 meals a day? Not meaning to sound rude but are you quite short (so it would make your BMI higher). I'm 5ft3" and my starting weigh was around 16 1/2st and I've only ever had 3 a day.

Hi there, I am 5ft 3inches and on 4 shakes a day, one for breakfast, one for lunch, one for dinner and another for (not sure), just went to see me CDC today and again 3 shakes and one bar.
could this be that I am on the wrong one?
Thats really odd, bmi start off was 35!
Um now I am curious..

3 shakes? Your weight loss is fabulous

I would ask your CDC why she/he has you on 4 a day as only 3 is needed at your BMI. Just curious what's your CDC like?

I suspect your CDC has put you on the Sole Source Plus plan which is 4 packs per day plus 200 mls of skimmed milk - regardless of height or gender.

This provides you with 615 cals per day and therefore takes you over 600 cals which has been determined by NICE as being the threshhold whereby your GP needs to be notified that you are on a VLCD.

HTH

Yeah that is right is it called something else ? Oops. I thought it was SS but would make sense now.I am on SS+ as I am allowed milk.

I started to panic then :)

Shouldn't she have been asked what plan she wanted to go on though Summerskye? I'm curious now. Lol. Do some CDC automatically start everyone on ss+?

Shouldn't she have been asked what plan she wanted to go on though Summerskye? I'm curious now. Lol. Do some CDC automatically start everyone on ss+?

I discuss all the possible plans with my new clients who wish to follow the Sole Source programme and find the vast majority now choose to do the SS+ plan.

It is up to the individual client which one they prefer though. They can still opt to do the 'basic' SS programme providing they provide their GP's details so that we can send out the standard letter to the GP informing them that their patient is following a diet which provides fewer than 600 cals per day.

Back