CD starting tomorrow

Discussion in 'CD Weight Loss Diaries' started by Vivienn, 1 November 2010 Social URL.

1. Vivienn

Vivienn Member

I have just purchased my weeks supply of CD products. Hoping it works, I've tried everything, haven't got TOO much to lose...two stone, but it is keeping creeping up and everytime I start something I fail after a couple of days. Hoping that I can get it in to my head that this is all I need. Fingers crossed, am a bit nervous though....Am looking forward though to seeing the weight fall off, apparantly it is meant to...could do with boost.:)
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. lass321

lass321 Gold Member

Slimming World - at home
    I'm sure you'll do well - I'm doing all about w8 - it's similar. I look forward to hearning about your results.
  4. Vivienn

Vivienn Member

You've done great, fair play to you, you must be very proud of yourself well done
  5. Felix

Felix Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slim & Save
    Hello! I start tomorrow too :) Good luck im sure you will stick with it!
  6. Vivienn

Vivienn Member

great felix, we will be goin through same thing at same time I guess, good luck to you too.:wave_cry:
  7. Less Rotund One

Less Rotund One Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    How are you doing? Have you gotten through your first week ok? X
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.