CD to Slim & Save?

RenewMe

I am only on day 11 of CD and after reading the posts of everyone here praising S&S to the hilt and looking at their website, I am extremely tempted to join this VLCD!
I am loving being on the CD packs at the moment, but not the price:sigh: I originally joined LL which is the most expensive of all VLCDs and the price of that was crippling me financially to say the LEAST!:eek: I am done with the Counselling part which in the early days was pretty intseconense and made me realise I am indeed an emotional eater, but hey who isn't?! After that it was pretty 'meh' as the Counsellor literally read from a text book.... :( I think now I have exposed my demons and opened my 'emotional can of worms' I am ready to to this alone without another person 'guiding me' as such....

I know it is a matter of opinion and down to individual tastes, but can anyone advise me if the S&S tastes 'nicer' than CD? I know a lot of you guys have transferred from CD or LL.... so.... Do the porridges and shakes taste similar or are they (no offence) a poor second?
I am really tempted to just go for it.... What do you guys think??!:confused: I would especially like the opinions of ex LLs or CD who have made the transition to S&S

Many thanks!

x

It's all a matter of taste so no one can say if you'll like the products more or less than CD even if they do. Best thing is to buy the sample pack and give it a whirl. If you do find you love one of the CD products more then just buy a whole week's worth of that and you'll have 21 packets of that flavour to use while doing S&S. Pointing out that S&S is a 4 pack diet, not 3.

I have had some of the CD shakes and soups and find S&S at least on a par with them.

I do LL - but I also have SnS packs as I prefer most of them. That makes my costs even higher (!) but it means I can stick to the diet and that is what matters to me. I'm not keen on shakes so not the best person to ask, however the meal packs on SnS are really good, I particularly like the spicy spaghetti, chilli con carne and cottage pie. As BG said, the best thing to do is order a taster pack which contains one of each pack and try them for yourself. Do have 4 packs a day of the SnS ones though, like with LL.

Yet interestingly Weasey someone at work did LL and bought the S&S sample pack to help with maintenance. She likes all the shakes but hates the meals :).

Thanks. Have just ordered the small sample pack, consisting of Crispy Choc shake, original oatmeal, original spaggetti and the maple fruits and almond bar. Will update shortly as really want to try this diet. x

Back