• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

CD to SW....

Good Morning Ladies :D

Well as the title says, I am contemplating moving from CD back to Slimming World so thought that I would say hello.

I have been doing CD for two weeks now and promised myself that this would be my last time as I am becoming a serial restarter and decided that if I couldn't stick to it long term this time then I would find something else.

I have done SW in the past and it has worked really well for me so I "think" that I am off to join my local group on Tuesday.

I love CD and the losses are fab but I just don't seem to be able to stick to it for any considerable amount of time and really, really do admire those people that can!

So that's me really, I just wanted to say Hi :p

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
HI AND WELCOME, I THINK CD IS REALLY HARD I TAKE MY HAT OFF TO ANYONE WHO STICKS IT. I DONE IT FOR 7 WEEKS AND LOST 2.5 STONE :eek:BUT I HAVE PUT NEARLY ALL BACK ON, I AM NOW ON SW AND IT IS COMINING OF SLOWLY BUT AT LEAST ITS COMING OFF. GO TO YOUR CLASS AS IT IS A GOOD DIET AND IT FITS IN WITH SOCIAL LIFE NOT LIKE THE SHAKES!! ANYWAY I WISH U LUCK WHATEVER YOU DECIDE XX

Thanks Sharon :) You did really well on it for 7 weeks, well done! I love the SW plan and the red days seem to work really well for me as I have a medically related carb intolerance so red days are really good for me.
I am going to join my local class on Tuesday, I really think that the classes are an invaluable part of SW.
Have a lovely day xx

hunca

Silver Member
Welcome to SW. I have rejoined so many times it's scary!! My first weigh in after yet another rejoin is on Tuesday also so best of luck to you.

Hi Hunca,
Good luck for Tuesday too :) I think SW is a brilliant plan to follow with the summer months coming too xx

RUTHYJ357

Gold Member
Hiya hun welcome to our end of the forum, Like SM1D said i take my hat off to the people who stick to the CD, i cant do it, been there done it wore the t-shirt. It was sooooooooo hard. You will find many people switch to us from CD.
I wish you all the luck for your diet.
Ruthy xxx

Taz

Spam Hunter
Hi Daisy, welcome to SW, it's a lot easier to stick to as there is so much freedom with it. Enjoy it and keep us posted x

Yup and the excercise challenge! it will drop off in no time ;)
Ruthy xxx

HI xxxxThought I would say hi I am almost off CD now and am looking forward to being a full time SW member, I just cant seem to let go completly of CD just now, I am really looking forward to SW plan like you I have done it before and it is a great plan, I want to get to my target or maybe a couple of pounds off it before starting as I am so scared of putting on weight to begin with, keep us posted how it goes I am especially interested as I will be going from CD to Sw good luck hun luv Alli xxxx

Hi there,i was on CD for 12 weeks and lost 3.5 stone, but i was constantly tired in the end and also decided to switch to SW. I had my first WI today and lost 2lb, thats 4.5 since leaving CD two weeks ago, so it can be done,

Good luck to you
Georgie

OH Gorgie thanks so much for that reply I have wondered for ages how anyone switching has done that is great losses since leaving CD I know we are all different but that really gives me hope. I just feel that I will put on as soon as I come off CD I am still really scared of carbs LOL Keep up the great work and good luck xxx

Thanks taz,

I just wanted to add a bit more to my previous post and say, that i did gain 2lb when coming off CD, but that fell off again in a couple of days. Unfortunatly, you will gain a bit of weight when adding carbs after CD, but you just have to remember its just water and it will go, just stick to the plan 100% and all will be fine.

:) thanks again Gorgie I will bare that in mind and not get toooooooo depressed about it keep us informed on your progress good luck x

Hi

CD is the Cambridge Diet (meal replacement)

I did CD early last year and lost 3 stones in 4 months but have put all but a couple of lbs back on.

I have had so many failed attempts at CD and WW since June last year that I finally decided enoughs enough and I'm off to SW tonight having never done this diet before!!

Good luck!