Step 1 Sole Source Cd underactive thyroid

nataliejayne

Hi im new to this site im starting the cambridge diet on thursday im 5ft 5 and weigh 10st 11lb not overweight for my bmi but desprate to be 9st 7lb or even just in the 9st region have tried loads of diets eat really healthy but just dosent budge with having an underactive thyroid im hoping to get into the 9st area for my holiday in just over 3 weeks is it possible or how much would i loose

Well as your BMI is already so low, you would not be allowed to Sole SOurce, so you would need to do one of the higher plans.

Speed of loss varies from person to person, all I can advise is that you will have to wait and see

Honestly? Probably not as much as you'd like to. As Cazza says, Sole Sourcing (where you just have 3 shakes a day) will be out because your BMI is under 25.0. But people can and do have good losses with the Cambridge 810 plan, which is 3 shakes, a skimmed milk allowance and a small protein/green veg meal each day.

810 probably would give you the best chance of losing the most pounds before your holiday. You might not crack the 10st barrier but you'd be lots closer than you are now. Definitely worth a try. :)

Good idea, who needs lean muscle anyway, it's just extra weight

Back