CD - Wedding dress mission!!

Luvlaura

Hi everyone, I'm a newbie!!

I'm starting the Cambridge Diet and have the massive but daunting motivation of fitting into my dream wedding dress!! I've got 5 stone to lose in 9 months and I'm hoping with the support of you lovely people I can do it!!

Good luck on your journey :) xx

Hi there,

I am right behind you on this one. I am also starting the Cambridge Diet today with the plan of fitting into my dream wedding dress in May 2013. Would be great to support each other on our journeys....
Regards M

Good luck, lovely!

5 stones in 9 months is absolutely doable on CD! :)

Thanks for the replies girls!

Yeah sounds great M, any motivation is a bonus!!

Il be devastated if I don't do this so I just have to keep positive, you can do anything if you put your mind to it!! :) xx

Have you picked out your dream wedding dress yet? I have tried loads on, some look nice but would look really fabulous with a lot less of me so that is my incentive..... Was also horrified when I found out I have a 52 inch behind. My Cambridge consultant gave me a piece of ribbon to represent my behind, that is now tacked to the wall and the plan is for it to become shorter and shorter and shorter.....

Put out positive intention. Don't let any negative thoughts come into your mind.... You CAN do it!!!! I have survived day one an am feeling ok

May the force be with you!!:)

Talk about motivation! Good luck huni! Im sure with some willpower you can do it! Whooo :)

Lucy xx

Hi!

Sorry for the delay in response, my phone has been playing up! And yes, I've tried a few dresses on but similarly some look 'fine' and others just vile!!! :( I can't get the dress of my dreams because as you said, there needs to be a lot less of me!! I had some bad news the other day and made excuses to delay starting the diet. Im so disappointed in myself for doing that. I do know better!! But, I've planned my day tomorrow to start fresh!!

Hope everything is going well?? :)

Well its day 2,

Day 1 went better than expected, I wasn't hungry at all and managed to drink all of my water! Woke up, very tired this morning but after my shake I felt fine. Had a meeting at work and stayed away from the biscuits and muffins! This morning I felt really hungry but I suspect that was because I forgot to take my water into the meeting. Just had the spicy tomato soup for lunch and I'm feeling quite positive :)

Slightly nervous for day 3, I've heard its a toughie?!

Xx

Back