CD weight plan, I'm back : second and last time around

Hi,

this is my second time and I started today, I am seeing my consultant tonight so will see what damage I have done! Its funny but I am really looking forward to getting back into it as I have seemed to eat so much over Christmas! Good luck and maybe we can help each other

Theresa

How are you going I saw my counseller last night and was a bit shocked I had put on 23 lb which was a little more than I thought! well my first day was not that bad although I did go to bed feeling hungry. I am going to do this and am looking forward to being in ketosis so that I am not hungry! how are you doing?

Theresa x

Hi hun how are you doing? I am on day six today and had a difficult weekend! I rembembered that day 4 and 5 were difficult last time and I had no energy so did not really do much at the weekend! I was 100% though and today feel much better and am not hungry so much be in ketosis now! How was your weekend?

I am looking forward to my weight in on Wednesday evening and hope will have lost quite a bit? I need to contact my consultant as I was cold at the weekend and used more soups and now do not have any until Wednesday and not sure I can just do shakes till Wed as really enjoy the tomato and chili soups feels like I am having something proper to eat!

Speak to you later
Theresa x

Back