CDC- BACK ON SS AFTER HOLIDAY

LemonLegs

CDC - LIVERPOOL
Hello everyone

Dont usually post on here but after speaking to one of my lovely ladies called Linda (from Liverpool )who comes on here regularly, I thought I would pop on and share my thoughts.

I have just come back from holiday and gained 1/2 stone. I was eating quite healthily but drinking absolutely loads. Hence the weight gain.So now I am back sole sourcing (day 2) and god I forgot how rough it feels:cry: I am determined to lose another stone before christmas as I have just had a full tummy tuck done in May and this would be the icing on the cake for me.

It's great to see so many of my clients new and old posting on here, this site is great for motivating one another. After all us CDC's need a bit of motivating now and again !!:D

Take care all xxx Sam

Good luck sam!!!

I'm sure you'll get that extra stone off before christmas..xxx

Thanks for the encouragement guys.

I think we all need that little bit of extra help from time to time (even if we are a CDC's!)

Restarting for me is quite difficult but once I have got my first few days out of the way I am fine, however I do prefer using the 790 plan as I am more successfull on this plan.

I will keep you posted on my results.

Sam

Hi Sam..nice to see u on Minis...I'm back ssing today. Just want to wish u luck losing ur hol gain, i know u'll do it.

Hi Sam,

Just wanted to add my support... just stay focused and get these first few 'yucky' days over with and you'll be fine!

Good luck x

Back