• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

CDC comes today !

ok she comes at 6 2nite but im soooo excited to start in the morning i cant wait. Ive never been excited to not eat before lol

On the :tear_drop: :tear_drop: :tear_drop: :tear_drop: water today to prepare and torn between having a carb free tea or a blow out !
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

yummy mummy in the making
I started last Monday and last Sunday all day I was like a kid! Very very hypo with excitement! Know how you feel! I'm so glad I looked at cd one day just by chance, this time next week you will be a week in and you will have a big loss under your belt! Keep checking in on here it a life saver in the first week xx
I started (again) yesterday and finding it ok so far. went to bed early with a rumbly tummy but just taking it day by day. I know what you mean about being excited! Good luck x
I had a blow out the night before I started CD (chinese takeaway), pretty sure it slows the entry into Ketosis and also makes it more challenging. I would opt for a low carb blow out!
Don't have a blow out, it makes the start so much more difficult. Hope you had a good meeting and good luck on your start.

How are you getting on?
Hi lancsgirl ive just got up but not going to have my first shake till ive dropped the little one at school. I am on the water tho and still very excited lol

Don't forget to let us know xxx
ive posted a diary but so far so good, half a day done anyway. Ive had one shake, strawberry and 1 litre of water down!