CDC help

coconut

I was talking to my counsellor today (lost 8lbs first week!) and was telling her I'm going for a meal tomorrow for my birthday.
She told me I should have a small meal today as well.
Does this sound right? I was going to have two shakes and my dinner tomorrow and then be 100% on the diet again on Monday.

Should I have a meal (chicken salad) tonight as well? I want to minimise the damage.

Thanks

If all you're planning on having tomorrow is chicken salad and not drink alcohol then I don't see a reason to eat today as well hun. If you are planning on having a drink then you need to being having carbs tonight and probably some for breakfast tomorrow just to be sure you're not in ketosis.
Are you planning on drinking alcohol?

think she means, if doing ss do all week, if doing ss+ do all week....and with either one you have to have 3 shakes min a day. unless over a certain height then its 4 a day.... i do ss+ so do 3 shakes and a 200 cal meal a day..... this might be what was ment
xx

just quoting what one cdc said to me on a thread, do it for the whole week..... i do ss+ but some days don't have a meal so only do 3 shakes, but she said its better to keep each week consistent.....

I would rather have a one day slight blip (if you can call ss+ for a day a blip) than a whole week. I think the logic there is flawed there I'm afraid hun.

just quoting what one cdc said to me on a thread, do it for the whole week..... i do ss+ but some days don't have a meal so only do 3 shakes, but she said its better to keep each week consistent.....

If it's the thread I'm thinking about, it might be a misunderstanding of sorts.

The CDC suggested that it was best to pick a plan and stick to it rather than alternating, rather than just a one off SS+

If it's just a one off, I can't see any reason for not having one day of SS+ and the others on SS.

I have asked my CDC about this as it's my dad's 70th and whole family going out for a roast dinner. She told me to continue with SS, but on that day, just have 2 shakes and try to choose carefully what I eat from the roast (turkey, broccolli, cabbage, cauliflower) and steer clear of roast pots! I am so determined not to sabotage my weight loss, that I will be 100% following this advice. I will not look like a heffer in my wedding dress for the sake of 1 meal! (Sorry Dad!)
Haha!

I have asked my CDC about this as it's my dad's 70th and whole family going out for a roast dinner. She told me to continue with SS, but on that day, just have 2 shakes and try to choose carefully what I eat from the roast (turkey, broccolli, cabbage, cauliflower) and steer clear of roast pots! I am so determined not to sabotage my weight loss, that I will be 100% following this advice. I will not look like a heffer in my wedding dress for the sake of 1 meal! (Sorry Dad!)
Haha!

The above is good advice except for the 2 shakes bit, you still need to have your third shake to ensure you have all your nutrition. This can be had earlier in the day or as a bedtime drink.

If you are following the above advice alcohol is strictly forbidden even one glass.

Re the not alternating between plans, this was as KD explained above, one day should not cause a problem.

I often advise introducing a meal the preceding night from the SS+ menu as it prepares the stomach for the next day.

Back