CDC in the Arbroath or surrounding area..

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by julie77, 8 October 2009 Social URL.

1. julie77

julie77 New Member

Hello i am in a toss up between CD and LL and due to lack of money i more towards the CD side i was wondering if there were any good CD's round my area im just outside arbroath in scotland i see there are 4 near me i just want to see if anyone has dealt with any of them and who is good, if you know what i mean.
    any help appreciated
    Julie

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mrsessex

mrsessex Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Bumping this for you :)

To be honest..... and i know i'll be shot down for this.... just try any of the CDC's in your area...they are (to me) my medicine cabinet...and thats all...if i had wanted a more 'councelling' service id have gone to LL ;) i know lots use their CDC as a one to one chatting service and thats great...but if its just the products you want..then CD is for you. I literally go in to my CDC's house...stock up...weigh and leave..it suits me

Good luck x

4. Willgetthere!

Willgetthere! Member

Start Weight:
    13st6lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(21.28%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi, i agree, i have only used my CD for getting the foodpacks and getting weighed. My friend did LL and lost about 5 1/2 stone! i simply couldn't afford it but CD has been gr8 - 13lbs in 2 wks! Just go with what your comfortable with. I think the CDC would be there for you when you really needed the support - it's their job after all! Good luck with whatever you choose :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.