CDC takes a holiday D:

Snowy

So my cdc informed me casually today she is going to take a 3 week holiday. Fairdues, she's allowed to take an exotic vacation but it totally freaked me out because it's such a short notice!

I went and bought 3 weeks worth of stuff and carried those and 8kgs of catlitter and 6 liters of water home. I was exhausted! But now I've started to panic again... What if I slip in these 3 weeks and have no one to contact! :cry:

I just finished week 3 and I've lost about 20 pounds, which, dont get me wrong, I'm super exited about but :eek:

I know I can always come here, but even after 3 weeks I find it impossible not to crave for food :cry:

I would have switched CDC for 3 weeks. That's bad of her not to have told you! What if you didn't have enough money etc. x

Totally agree with the above.

Just keep coming back on here for support! You can do this!!!! Take it a week at a time, weigh yourself once a week and keep track.

Dnt cdcs usually have a buddy cdc. When 1 is off then another covers for them. Thats what mine does anyway. Stay strong u can do this. We are all here for u xx

She has a "emergency cdc". She was nice enough to give me time to pay till my next payday, since I didn't have enough money, but still... I'm doing okay, though, so no worries of yet... But still 2 and a half weeks to go!

Back