CDC's on holiday??!!!??

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by baby_callalillies, 7 September 2009 Social URL.

1. baby_callalillies

baby_callalillies Full Member

Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Diet:
    CD(2009)Slim & Save 28 Feb 2012
    ....how very dare they??? LOLOL

Mine has been gone 2 weeks now, 1 more to go and in that time ive managed to lose 4lbs and now +1 this week ;-( The motivation and good work is getting harder to maintain by the day. I wish we could have a way in which we were punted to another CDC during breaks to help keep us on track ;-(

Water water water... i really want to have a good week this week so that neither of us are disappointed at WI.

Good luck all of you who, like me are having to wait that little bit longer before seeing your CDC.

Anni
    xxxxxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sass

Sass Silver Member

I know what your going through :D I go to see mine tomorrow which will be 4 weeks since i last see her, so i'm hoping for a good result.

Good luck for this week and with your weigh in. xxx

4. cazmilligan

cazmilligan Happiness in a shake!

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(9.5%)
    Diet:
    cd
    Keep going, keep going!!!! you have done amazing so far Anni, 95lb, wowee! That is wonderful x

5. quizzicalgrrl

quizzicalgrrl Posting Mad!

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(9.18%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge 810
    Anni, you are so inspirational, hang in there xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.