cdcs..... opinions please... follow on question

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by lynjo, 28 March 2007 Social URL.

1. lynjo

lynjo Full Member

After reading with great interest the threads on non paying customers, (and as a cdc myself up until this week had no problems with payment or bounced cheques) i have suddenly realised how relaxed i am with my customers but this has got my guard up. What would i do if someone didnt pay? etc. I have certainly picked up a few fantastic tips from this thread and wondered as cdcs what 'rules' you enforce to clients on starting the diet. As a relatively new cdc and not having had much support from my own counsellor for ideas etc any ideas you all have would be greatfully recieved and i will certainly be changing my starter leaflet to include a few more 'rules'. Ideas form non cdcs most welcome too.

Thanks all.

Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.